Shreddage 3 Legacy: Our original virtual guitar, expanded and better than ever!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to Shreddage 3 Legacy, a virtual instrument built on the very first, groundbreaking Shreddage sample library! Originally released in 2010, Shreddage made waves by allowing users to write super realistic rhythm chugs for rock & metal using DI samples (and no loops.)

Today, we've taken that sample set and using state-of-the-art offline editing tools, expanded it to cover all frets and all 6 strings (drop-tuned to Bb). The result is a far more versatile, flexible instrument that can handle chord strums and fluid lead playing as well as the chunky rhythm riffs that made S1 a legend.

All of these new samples are placed in the very latest version of our cutting edge Shreddage 3 engine. This gives you fine-control over performance style, strumming, articulation mapping, FX pedals/amps, touch response, NKS compatibility, snapshots, and much, much more.

Audio Demos

Be sure to listen to Nabeel Ansari's demo "Forged Anew", showcasing the newly-expanded range of S3 Legacy!

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/shreddage-3-legacy

Video Walkthrough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5-i9vU-gIQ

Shreddage 3 Masterclass

Want to learn how to write realistic tracks with our virtual guitars? Take a look at our ongoing masterclass series, free on our YouTube channel! The Novice Unit will take you from 0 knowledge to making fantastic-sounding mockups in less than an hour. MIDIs and project resources are provided with every lesson.

Pricing & Availability

Shreddage 3 Legacy is available now for Kontakt Player at the list price of only $119. If you own the original Shreddage 1, or its later update Shreddage 2 Classic, you'll find upgrade coupons in your Deals Area. Combined, these will lower your price to just $39.

Learn More and Purchase at ImpactSoundworks.com

Let us know what you think!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I've been waiting for this ever since I was told about it when I asked about S1. Keep up the great work :tu:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”