Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
frackermak
KVRist
93 posts since 22 Nov, 2018 from UK

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:28 am

All up and running. :D
Thank you :tu:
sprnva wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:25 pm
Eventide Quadravox is free for the next week at Audio Plugin Deals.

https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the ... -download/

You might get a link to a sample library in your order instead of instructions but the two part registration key was in mine so I was able to redeem it at the Eventide site.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/d ... g-plug-ins

cprompt
KVRian
853 posts since 17 Nov, 2010 from UK

Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:34 am

Seeing lots of 45% off PSP sales at the moment, but it seems to me as though PSP put the prices up four-fold to compensate! No way was the Xenon Mastering Limiter originally $249 - even with 45% off it's coming out at $137! Am I missing something? Last time I saw Xenon on sale it was $29. And I picked up OldTimer for $16 a year or so back, not the "sale" price of $55 it currently is.

Very strange :nutter:

seangm
KVRist
132 posts since 7 Dec, 2017

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:21 am

shonky wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:09 am
DMuzik wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:59 pm
I'm getting "The given product is already registered to another user." when trying to redeem it.
Got an error when I first tried to register then got that message. Checked my account and it turned out that it had been registered in My Products
When I try adding Quadravox to the cart it says "Sorry, this product cannot be purchased". Is anyone else getting that message?

PsYAuM
KVRist
134 posts since 22 Oct, 2014

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:30 am

I am also getting an error message but whilst trying to register (i thought i already had an account but my password was not accepted and i never received a password reset request).
The error message i get whilst registering is;
" Error: *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. *** "
* Quadravox
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

frackermak
KVRist

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:38 am

Look back on the thread..

PsYAuM
KVRist
134 posts since 22 Oct, 2014

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:52 am

frackermak wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:38 am
Is this directed at me?
If so i already did and there is nothing relative to my post.
Can you please direct me to what i am missing.
I have also tried messaging them through there messaging system and am still getting the same *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. ***
message.
thanks
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

frackermak
KVRist

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 am

I got the error, the product still popped in my iLok.

shonky wrote:
DMuzik wrote:
I'm getting "The given product is already registered to another user." when trying to redeem it.
Got an error when I first tried to register then got that message. Checked my account and it turned out that it had been registered in My Products
PsYAuM wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:52 am
frackermak wrote:
Is this directed at me?
I have also tried messaging them through there messaging system and am still getting the same *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. ***
message.
thanks

stefangx
KVRist
134 posts since 11 May, 2013 from United States

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:52 am

I got a "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later or contact us for further assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience." error but the product was still registered correctly and is sitting my ilok account

Vleker
KVRist
100 posts since 8 Jun, 2019

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:03 am

frackermak wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 am
I got the error, the product still popped in my iLok.

shonky wrote:
DMuzik wrote:
PsYAuM wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:52 am
frackermak wrote:
Is this directed at me?
message.
thanks
Same error for me and I don't have it in my iLok :(

quietzone
KVRist
213 posts since 19 Jun, 2019

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:51 am

JunX wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:08 am
quietzone wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:19 pm
Found an interesting upgrade path for us who don't own Reason.

Buy a Korg nanokey/nanopad/nanokontrol for 40 to 45 EUR (at amazon.de) and you get a software bundle from Korg that includes Reason Lite.
Scroll down here to see all software you get:
https://www.korg.com/us/products/computergear/nanopad2/

On previous sales (last black friday a few times this last year), the upgrade to the full Reason from Reason Lite was $99.

So for around $150 you get the full Reason plus a controller.
Not sure if this is still the case but it used to be that if you download and register iOS version of Reason Compact, you can get Reason Lite for free.

(Updated: Yes, I still found it in the description of Reason Compact for iOS)
To add some more info to this, there is unfortunately no Reason 11 Lite released yet and it's not clear if Reason 10 Lite owners will get a free update to 11 Lite when that gets released. It's not even clear if there will be a Reason 11 Lite. All this based on having asked Reason support about this a few days ago. So, for sure, any Reason Lite you get at the moment will be Reason 10 Lite.

JunX's suggestion of Reason Compact to get Reason 10 Lite and then a $99 upgrade to Reason 11 when/if that happens seems to be the way to go to get the Reason Rack in your other DAW.
Last edited by quietzone on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

yellowmix
KVRian
1344 posts since 11 Aug, 2012 from omfr morf form romf frmo

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:05 am

No problems with the APD and Eventide registration just now, there was probably a huge influx of orders.

Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3262 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 am

shonky wrote:
DMuzik wrote:
Got the same error, but its neither in My Products nor did it move to the iLok account...
Very confusing...

Uncle E
KVRAF
11175 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:01 am

cprompt wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:34 am
Seeing lots of 45% off PSP sales at the moment, but it seems to me as though PSP put the prices up four-fold to compensate! No way was the Xenon Mastering Limiter originally $249 - even with 45% off it's coming out at $137! Am I missing something? Last time I saw Xenon on sale it was $29. And I picked up OldTimer for $16 a year or so back, not the "sale" price of $55 it currently is.
PSP Xenon has always been $249. It was 88% off before, that's why the price is much higher now.

mladi
KVRian
704 posts since 14 Apr, 2016 from Germany

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:30 am

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:01 am
cprompt wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:34 am
PSP Xenon has always been $249. It was 88% off before, that's why the price is much higher now.
That's why only newbies buy plugins which are not on sale the rest of us is waiting for minimun 50% off. I mean how you can explain to someone that you have bought a plugin for $29 which now is back to the old price $249? This is crazy.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K|Presonus Eris E8 XT|Focusrite Scarlett 18i20|Native Instruments Kontrol S61 MK2|Stein­berg CC121|Akai FL Studio Fire|Steinberg Cubase 10 Pro|FL Studio 20.5

DrMEM
KVRist
211 posts since 6 Aug, 2017

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:28 pm

sprnva wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:25 pm
Eventide Quadravox is free for the next week at Audio Plugin Deals.

https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the ... -download/

You might get a link to a sample library in your order instead of instructions but the two part registration key was in mine so I was able to redeem it at the Eventide site.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/d ... g-plug-ins
This thing is f**king fun! Great presets too. Thanks APD! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”