Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am also getting an error message but whilst trying to register (i thought i already had an account but my password was not accepted and i never received a password reset request).
The error message i get whilst registering is;
" Error: *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. *** "
* Quadravox
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

Look back on the thread..

frackermak wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:38 am Look back on the thread..
Is this directed at me?
If so i already did and there is nothing relative to my post.
Can you please direct me to what i am missing.
I have also tried messaging them through there messaging system and am still getting the same *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. ***
message.
thanks
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

I got the error, the product still popped in my iLok.

shonky wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 am
DMuzik wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:59 am I'm getting "The given product is already registered to another user." when trying to redeem it.
Got an error when I first tried to register then got that message. Checked my account and it turned out that it had been registered in My Products
PsYAuM wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 am
Is this directed at me?
I have also tried messaging them through there messaging system and am still getting the same *** Forbidden. Dangerous network. ***
message.
thanks

I got a "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later or contact us for further assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience." error but the product was still registered correctly and is sitting my ilok account

frackermak wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:00 am I got the error, the product still popped in my iLok.

DMuzik wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:59 am I'm getting "The given product is already registered to another user." when trying to redeem it.
Got an error when I first tried to register then got that message. Checked my account and it turned out that it had been registered in My Products
PsYAuM wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 am
Is this directed at me?
message.
thanks
Same error for me and I don't have it in my iLok :(

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

No problems with the APD and Eventide registration just now, there was probably a huge influx of orders.

Got the same error, but its neither in My Products nor did it move to the iLok account...
Very confusing...

cprompt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 am Seeing lots of 45% off PSP sales at the moment, but it seems to me as though PSP put the prices up four-fold to compensate! No way was the Xenon Mastering Limiter originally $249 - even with 45% off it's coming out at $137! Am I missing something? Last time I saw Xenon on sale it was $29. And I picked up OldTimer for $16 a year or so back, not the "sale" price of $55 it currently is.
PSP Xenon has always been $249. It was 88% off before, that's why the price is much higher now.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:01 pm
cprompt wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:34 am Seeing lots of 45% off PSP sales at the moment, but it seems to me as though PSP put the prices up four-fold to compensate! No way was the Xenon Mastering Limiter originally $249 - even with 45% off it's coming out at $137! Am I missing something? Last time I saw Xenon on sale it was $29. And I picked up OldTimer for $16 a year or so back, not the "sale" price of $55 it currently is.
PSP Xenon has always been $249. It was 88% off before, that's why the price is much higher now.
That's why only newbies buy plugins which are not on sale the rest of us is waiting for minimun 50% off. I mean how you can explain to someone that you have bought a plugin for $29 which now is back to the old price $249? This is crazy.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

sprnva wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 am Eventide Quadravox is free for the next week at Audio Plugin Deals.

https://audioplugin.deals/quadravox-the ... -download/

You might get a link to a sample library in your order instead of instructions but the two part registration key was in mine so I was able to redeem it at the Eventide site.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/d ... g-plug-ins
This thing is f**king fun! Great presets too. Thanks APD! :tu:

I got thru all the steps, no prob

^^^
I am very impressed with Quadravox.
And Freeeee
and great presets.
Thanks to APD and Eventide!

I am a happy owner of four other Eventide products!
and perhaps one day I will buy plugins from APD.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:59 am ^^^
I am very impressed with Quadravox.
And Freeeee
and great presets.
Thanks to APD and Eventide!

I am a happy owner of four other Eventide products!
and perhaps one day I will buy plugins from APD.
Same here ,this is really worth the effort. I no longer get free plugins unless they are something I dont have, since I got Waves Horizon but this is really unique. Until now my all time favorite freebie was the Eventide Channel strip and this is a close second.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”