Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

profaudio wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:24 pm Bought 3 Plugin-Alliance plugins from Blaster: Very fast, easy, true to word; highly recommended!
Thank you profaudio. I can highly recommend you to others for doing business with.

firejan82 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:54 pm I bought Artillery2 from Blaster. No issues, good value, friendly communication, I'm happy about the purchase.
Thank you firejan82. The experience is mutual.

I bought Arturia effects from JPEN51023 - this was an extremely fast and smooth transaction - I really enjoyed dealing with him and would recommend him anytime as a reliable seller ...

Sold toontrack stuff to Max369 and Romank2.
Both very easy to deal with. Thanks again.

Bought MODO Drums from Baxterbrown!
Great Seller!!!

Thanx again Baxterbrown!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Air Xpand 2 from Electronic1982, super smooth transaction, highly recommend!

Sold Acid Pro 8 to satYatunes!
Excellent buyer!

Thanx again satYatunes!!!

Sold PSP 85 to Infinite5ths!
Prompt payment and excellent buyer!!!

Thanx Infinite5ths!!!

cclarry wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:20 pm Sold PSP 85 to Infinite5ths!
Prompt payment and excellent buyer!!!

Thanx Infinite5ths!!!
And the same from this end - highest recommendation for this seller!!

Thanks all!

Sold some plugins to greyxenon, Lempface, askoan, fedexnman, chris.r, phlip, Kongru, twal and bought Spire from craig_uk. As always everything was smooth and I recommend these guys :phones:

Bought D16 Syntorus from Lotuz2019: Quick and easy purchase; great communication; highest recommendation for this seller

Thanks to D16 for a faster-than-promised transfer too!

Infinite5ths wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:40 pm Bought D16 Syntorus from Lotuz2019: Quick and easy purchase; great communication; highest recommendation for this seller

Thanks to D16 for a faster-than-promised transfer too!
+1

Thanks to you and indeed to D16! I was surprised by the quick transfer too. :clap:

Enjoy Syntorus. Sure it's one of those plugins you think you won't need, but once you start using it... :wink: And Syntorus 2 should be on the way. Let's hope D16 will give us Syntorus users a good deal on the upgrade as they always do.

Purchased some AAS banks from crisis-at-music. Everything went super smooth. great communication.

Bought bx_meter from DARWISH. Fast license transfer, thank you.

Sold Twangström to edteneyck. Smooth, fast, friendly, very recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”