Are any Pro Musos and Studio producers using Windows?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o
rude!
poor buffalo :hug:

Forgotten wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm
Reefius wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:57 pm Well, I've read a lot here lately about software not being compatible with Catalina. Companies like NI even recommend NOT to update to Catalina yet. And some plugins that are updated to work in Catalina suddenly no longer work in older OS versions...

Looks like as a Mac user it's an endless struggle about what to update and what not to update, just to keep everything working properly.
Not at all. Most people update and everything works. All my NI software worked after the update.

Might not be a good idea to take this thread in the direction of discussing Catalina instead of Windows as it might not stay unlocked for too long if the arguments in other Catalina threads are anything to go by...
Why Windows is breaking so many apps, and what to do about it
https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/12/209 ... oid-update
:hihi:

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:38 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:36 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:34 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:31 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm
machinesworking wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:01 pm Anyone get the actual answer or are most of you just attempting another mac vs pc thing?

think "most" are taking the piss put of the op :)
shhhh....dont want you know who to see this :ud:
oh come on!
you open a box of matches theres gonna be flames :shrug:
depends on the match :shrug:
im just waking up to get ready to go up to bed.
im a little lost now :lol:
Just in case anybody forgot you were a grandpa :hihi:

:hihi:
need the ocassional nap, these chairs dont rock themselves.

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:07 pm :hihi:
need the ocassional nap, these chairs dont rock themselves.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9-jJxXTeg

well now i know what im asking santa for! :D

All pro's use windows.

Because even pro's cannot look thru walls.
More BPM please

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm well now i know what im asking santa for! :D
Unless its comes with an apple logo, and portable, so we can proudly display it at starbucks and talk loudly on our phone, its not pro.

Me, I'm taking your advice and getting that monacle. Passing on the pipe though I'm too busy talking to industry giants like myself on my also-apple-logod phone.
Have you tried Vital?

Psuper wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm well now i know what im asking santa for! :D
its not pro.
Did you even watch the video? :o :hihi:

I am promuso, by the way.

chk071 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:49 pm I am promuso, by the way.
are you claiming to be pro toms secret identity?

Unless its comes with an apple logo, and portable, so we can proudly display it at starbucks and talk loudly on our phone, its not pro.

Me, I'm taking your advice and getting that monacle. Passing on the pipe though I'm too busy talking to industry giants like myself on my also-apple-logod phone.
the pipe is essential. (dont need to actually smoke it, just hold it to look authoritative)

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm

the pipe is essential. (dont need to actually smoke it, just hold it to look authoritative)
The problem is it interferes with my ability to project my voice loudly above the insignificant din of common folk.
Have you tried Vital?

Psuper wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:19 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm

The problem is it interferes with my ability to project my voice loudly above the insignificant din of common folk.
you talk with your hand?

also, if you where a true pro, the common folk would be quiet in your presence, awaiting your wisdom.
maybe you should get spectacles and a cigarette holder to start with, then work upwards.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”