Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Vertigo vsm-3 to simonbostock, super fast and easy transaction.

Bought SD3 & some SDXs from Bärtreuer: all went smoothly, trustworthy, would recommend. Thanks!

changed my review, pending if I hear from this person again
Last edited by etherdesign on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

Purchased a komplete update from nj, super kind, excellent seller! :tu:

Sold Falcon 2 and Drum Designer to profaudio! Fast payment, great communication, would do business with him again! Highly recommended!!!

Bought Zebra 2 from fallacy and can only recommend him as a seller. All went smooth and easy. Thank you!

HcDoom wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:43 pm Sold Falcon 2 and Drum Designer to profaudio! Fast payment, great communication, would do business with him again! Highly recommended!!!
Thanks HcDoom! Equally very fast on your end, great communication, true to word. Highly recommended!

Sold bx_console SSL 4000 G to D.K Envelope. He was super quick on the transaction no questions. I definitely recommend him as a buyer to anyone :)

Bought 2 EZ Drummer EZXs from Arno2016: Very fast, smooth, great communication - would highly recommend. Thanks!

sold Adaptiverb to fagerbe - no problems at all. It is always a bit slow to transact across timezones but everything was straightforward

Sold Falcon 2 to ezrashanti. Fast payment, excellent communication. Enjoy the synth!

Sold 2 Toontrack EZX Librarys to profaudio. All went quick and smoothly. It´s really a pleasure.
Very recommended!

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Bx_Console N from Bärtreuer!!!
Fast transfer - great seller!

Thanx Bärtreuer!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought SampleTank 4 from ktrout69!!!

Smooth transaction! Excellent Seller!

Thanx ktrout69!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”