Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:52 pm
citidela wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:52 pm
The upgrade prices are automatically discounted in your account based on the number of products you own. If you don't own any product, it does not make sense to you. But if you are interested in any Output product, now is the time. They do sales only twice a year (IIRC) and it is always 25% only.
Thanks, I saw an unused output movement license, I thought I might get some discount by upgrading from there, but if I don't know if is possible I won't jump in. :dog:

citidela wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:22 pm
The upgrade prices are automatically discounted in your account based on the number of products you own. If you don't own any product, it does not make sense to you. But if you are interested in any Output product, now is the time. They do sales only twice a year (IIRC) and it is always 25% only.
Thanks, I saw an unused output movement license, I thought I might get some discount by upgrading from there, but if I don't know if is possible I won't jump in. :dog:
I own movement and the upgrade price is higher than the bundle price :dog:

Hi all, I've noticed that KV331 are having a expansions sale https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx.
Silly question.... are these expansions compatible with Synthmaster One???

Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:14 am Hi all, I've noticed that KV331 are having a expansions sale https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx.
I have the same question...

StompIt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:16 pm
Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:14 am Hi all, I've noticed that KV331 are having a expansions sale https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx.
No, they are not.

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is confusing though as some of the expansions say Synthmaster and Synthmaster Player which if you didn't know you could assume (wrongly) includes Synthmaster One

Ps I had same question on Synthmaster thread

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vleker wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:01 pm
citidela wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:22 pm
I own movement and the upgrade price is higher than the bundle price :dog:
They have had issues in the past with upgrade vs sale prices. I think if you email them, it should be fixed. It should be slightly less, but it isn't a whole lot for something like movement.

I'm showing an upgrade price of $84 to get Portal. I don't know if there are any new expansions included in that price also. Have to think about whether I want it or not.

It's totally confusing. I purchased both Synthmaster One and previously Player. So bought one of the expansions on sale. Followed the installing instructions and it (player) won't recognise it. :-(
And just to add... that means there s no banks available for Synthmaster One to purchase from kv331.

quietzone wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:09 pm
StompIt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:16 pm
From their website:
With the newly added ‘Japan's Vintage’ by Nori Ubukata, there are currently 32 preset expansion banks for SynthMaster 2.9 and SynthMaster Player

Note that SynthMaster 2.9, SynthMaster One and SynthMaster Player are 3 different products despite the confusing names making it seem like SynthMaster 2.9 and SynthMaster One are compatible.
But if you buy 1 expansion, you get SynthMaster Player for free, which for $4 is pretty good if you don't have the Player (although you can get SynthMaster Player for free during some KV331 promos).
There is also a SynthMaster Player Free, which can be hard to find. Only difference between it and the regular player is the free version has 550 presets, the player version has 1800. And from time to time, the regular player is also offered free. Note that any expansion that utilizes user samples doesn't work in the player versions. (At least it didn't when I owned the full version.)
Love the synth, but it seems the country it's from likes to play games with their servers at time. Which eventually was one reason I got rid of it.
Last edited by BBFG# on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone can confirm SynthMaster Player can't play packs including samples?

I also think calling their synth SynthMaster One was a mistake. It just creates confusion.
What ever!

I own Acustica Nebula 3 and am seriously considering buying the Nebula 4 with the current 70% off sale (ends tomorrow, I believe). Does anyone know if you can combine the sale price with a previous upgrade offer/coupon?

Thanks in advance!

bharris22 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm I own Acustica Nebula 3 and am seriously considering buying the Nebula 4 with the current 70% off sale (ends tomorrow, I believe). Does anyone know if you can combine the sale price with a previous upgrade offer/coupon?

Thanks in advance!
I just did. 25% off on top.
Log in and give it a try. For some reason I couldn't do it on my main desktop (it didn't accept it), buy my phone did the trick.
Best,
E.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 pm
bharris22 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm I own Acustica Nebula 3 and am seriously considering buying the Nebula 4 with the current 70% off sale (ends tomorrow, I believe). Does anyone know if you can combine the sale price with a previous upgrade offer/coupon?

Thanks in advance!
I just did. 25% off on top.
Log in and give it a try. For some reason I couldn't do it on my main desktop (it didn't accept it), buy my phone did the trick.
Best,
E.
Also, make sure you are logged in or you can’t apply the coupon.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”