Are any Pro Musos and Studio producers using Windows?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 pm
Psuper wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:19 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:07 pm
Psuper wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm well now i know what im asking santa for! :D
Unless its comes with an apple logo, and portable, so we can proudly display it at starbucks and talk loudly on our phone, its not pro.

Me, I'm taking your advice and getting that monacle. Passing on the pipe though I'm too busy talking to industry giants like myself on my also-apple-logod phone.
the pipe is essential. (dont need to actually smoke it, just hold it to look authoritative)
The problem is it interferes with my ability to project my voice loudly above the insignificant din of common folk.
you talk with your hand?
you have sex with yours...you cant even say thank you?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:29 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:40 pm well now i know what im asking santa for! :D
Unless its comes with an apple logo, and portable, so we can proudly display it at starbucks and talk loudly on our phone, its not pro.

Me, I'm taking your advice and getting that monacle. Passing on the pipe though I'm too busy talking to industry giants like myself on my also-apple-logod phone.
the pipe is essential. (dont need to actually smoke it, just hold it to look authoritative)
The problem is it interferes with my ability to project my voice loudly above the insignificant din of common folk.
you talk with your hand?
you have sex with yours...you cant even say thank you?
talking to, is different to talking using.

you talk with your hand?
Well a hand needs to feel like it’s about more than just the sex...

tbh, i get more knitting done these days :cry:

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:31 pm tbh, i get more knitting done these days :cry:
Did you make a sweater...?

Forgotten wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:36 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:31 pm tbh, i get more knitting done these days :cry:
Did you make a sweater...?
no a foreskin
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I always put my stems in brown paper bags then exchange for cash in a stinky dark alley through an intermediary so customers don't find out I used a PC.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

can we all get off my penis and my masturbatory/knitting habits.
im a respectable grandfather and a pro.

Really? I can't see anyone paying for grandpa dick.
Last edited by BONES on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

There are some hidden codes in this thread for sure?
I think if we break them we find out who actually did 911.
BONES wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 am I can't see anyone paying of grandpa dick.
Hink wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm no a foreskin
vurt wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm think "most" are taking the piss put of the op :)
or the plot of a gay xxx feature! :clown:

BONES wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 am Really? I can't see anyone paying for grandpa dick.
rich, lonely grandmas? :shrug:

stupid questions deserve stupid answers

AKJ wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 pm stupid questions deserve stupid answers
And being KVR, those answers normally arrive within minutes of the op :wink:

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:13 pm
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
who ask stupid questions...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”