Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My country doesn't even have proper copyrights for music software, you can buy it cracked at my third world ebay-clone. So culture or faith is not an issue :P Thanks guys, maybe at the end of the day is what keeps your conscious clean.
Last edited by citidela on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

citidela wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:17 am My country doesn't even have proper copyrights for music software, you can buy it cracked at my third world ebay-clone. So culture or faith is not an issue :P Thanks guys, maybe at the end of the day is what keeps your concious clean.
let me guess...Arg?

After having bought BFD because I had a deadline to meet, I´m now lusting after a few more expansions. Without any deadline pressure, I could easily wait until the next sale, provided I can curb my g.a.s... I hadn´t followed BFD so far, do BFD expansion sales happen regularly?

@Uncle E ... or maybe you, as so often, have a few left from the last sale, know more about the next sale, or is there a better discount for a 5-pack? :hihi:

VincentVega wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:43 am
citidela wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:17 am My country doesn't even have proper copyrights for music software, you can buy it cracked at my third world ebay-clone. So culture or faith is not an issue :P Thanks guys, maybe at the end of the day is what keeps your conscious clean.
let me guess...Arg?
hahaha you nailed it perfectly! It could be any country from Latin America or Africa tho :dog: :help:

I remember there was a question due to N4, sale a tad bit extended:

Shared via Facebook 5 hrs ago,
"For those who missed the N4 sale..Please get it NOW and delay no more!!!! 48hrs..no more!!!!!!!
Note: There will not be any newsletter send to your email. The announce is only here and on AA FB. Kindly share this in Gearslutz etc forums."

I do not like pressure sales so please don`t kill the messenger,
it basically says 48h more to evaluate the N4 sale.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

citidela wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 pm Moral question: if I buy a second hand license or account takeover but the developer doesn't allow transfers, isn't just the same as pirating?
You could say that, yearh. It's the same thing as breaking one of the other rules you agreed to, when you agree to the usage terms.

Whether or not it is illegal is another question, because, the legality of the usage terms would have to be proven before court.

Does anyone know if there’s likely to be another sitewide 70% Acustica sale for BF or end of year? Looking to pick up Gold or Navy at some point and missed the Navy 2 intro sale.
Omkar wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:37 pm I remember there was a question due to N4, sale a tad bit extended:

"For those who missed the N4 sale..Please get it NOW and delay no more!!!! 48hrs..no more!!!!!!!
Note: There will not be any newsletter send to your email. The announce is only here and on AA FB. Kindly share this in Gearslutz etc forums."

Omkar wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:37 pm I remember there was a question due to N4, sale a tad bit extended:

Hey thanks for the info.

I have the Nebula plugin since they started it but I stopped using it - too much hassle. I have an old Nebula3 pro and I logged into my account. Is it right that they still want well over 100 USD after the 70% or did I overlook sth. ..?

litzblitz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Hey thanks for the info.

I have the Nebula plugin since they started it but I stopped using it - too much hassle. I have an old Nebula3 pro and I logged into my account. Is it right that they still want well over 100 USD after the 70% or did I overlook sth. ..?
That's correct, the discount is 70% off 399Eur, so 119.70Eur with the discount.
A well-behaved signature.

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm Does anyone know if there’s likely to be another sitewide 70% Acustica sale for BF or end of year? Looking to pick up Gold or Navy at some point and missed the Navy 2 intro sale.

This is something I had been weighing up too - but its risky as BF could easily only be 30-50% off on some plugins not others. You may as well hold out and see what AA will do but I doubt they'll give away another 70% on anything opportunity, that percentage drop is something they hadnt done ever prior to the big one a few months ago.

Also, there is Modula which will be released this or next month I believe, that'll be their big drawing card. No one knows how its all gonna work but Nebula will not be necessary to use Modula and is a purchase that I passed on because of this - Nebula is complex and only one aspect of their growth.

So with your plugin wishlist I reckon you'll have at least one well discounted but can you live with 30-50% off price tag when you knew it could've been had for 70%? :)

Is there an end date for the DiscoDSP sale?

shidostrife wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 am Is there an end date for the DiscoDSP sale?
According to DiscoDSP's website, it ends December 1st

EDIT: to add that here at he KVR Marketplace, it's apparently going until December 3rd...and the prices are better here than getting direct from DiscoDSP

hardwired wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:04 am
shidostrife wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 am Is there an end date for the DiscoDSP sale?
According to DiscoDSP's website, it ends December 1st

EDIT: to add that here at he KVR Marketplace, it's apparently going until December 3rd...and the prices are better here than getting direct from DiscoDSP
Thank you for the info :D

Soundtoys has started early Black Friday deal: 50% off upgrades!

Was desperately waiting for it. :hyper: :party:

https://www.soundtoys.com/

Any news or rumours on Soundtoys 6? I doubt so, because they have just put a blog post mentioning some fixes in 5.3.1 and are working on MacOS Catalina support.

https://www.soundtoys.com/7177-2/

epiphaneia wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 am @Uncle E ... or maybe you, as so often, have a few left from the last sale, know more about the next sale, or is there a better discount for a 5-pack? :hihi:
We have XFL, Zildjian Volume 1, and Sleishman left over from previous sales. They will be 50% off plus an extra 16% off. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”