SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Buckster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:07 pm Ah ok thanks for reply zvenx - makes sense now although didn't make sense on website

Confusing with interchangeable use of Synthmaster

Wonder why seems odd for Synthmaster One to have no banks sold by KV331 for it
Agreed, many of us sometimes get confused with both synths being named synthmaster and worse that synthmaster 2 came before Synthmaster One.

Only Bulent can answer your last question, however I would say that each update brings a lot of new presets without additional cost, so I imagine he can argue we have added expansion banks, free of additional cost.
rsp
sound sculptist

Yeah amount of presets is very generous just found it a bit odd/confusing

Hopefully 2.9 will be on sale during BF I missed it last time on offer

SynthMaster One is the new kid on the block, and all new factory patches for it have been included with the point upgrades, not sold separately. The SM 2 patches are not compatible with SM One and vice versa, due to differences in the synth architectures.

When SynthMaster 3 is released sometime next year, it will be a major evolution from the SM 2 series that will also include compatibility with SM One patches.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm SynthMaster One is the new kid on the block, and all new factory patches for it have been included with the point upgrades, not sold separately. The SM 2 patches are not compatible with SM One and vice versa, due to differences in the synth architectures.

When SynthMaster 3 is released sometime next year, it will be a major evolution from the SM 2 series that will also include compatibility with SM One patches.
I propose they re-name Synthmaster one to say, oh I don't know.... FRED !

(I get confused; I own both of them.) :nutter:

Was thinking of buying this, but the demo version is not even opening in Cubase 10 and freezes Cubase entirely. Could be just the demo causing problems I guess.
Anyone using Cubase 10 on PC and having problems with the full version of SynthMaster One?

No but lately I realize that I run everything as administrator...and I never have a problem.

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 pm Was thinking of buying this, but the demo version is not even opening in Cubase 10 and freezes Cubase entirely. Could be just the demo causing problems I guess.
Anyone using Cubase 10 on PC and having problems with the full version of SynthMaster One?
Windows/cubase 10 here. Synthmaster One and Synthmaster 2 were both blacklisted but once I clicked 'reactivate' in plugin manager they both came back and seem to be working perfectly fine.

thejonsolo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:29 pm No but lately I realize that I run everything as administrator...and I never have a problem.
I'm already running Cubase as admin so it's probably not that in my case.

zoidkirb wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:26 pm Windows/cubase 10 here. Synthmaster One and Synthmaster 2 were both blacklisted but once I clicked 'reactivate' in plugin manager they both came back and seem to be working perfectly fine.
Synthmaster One wasn't blacklisted here.

Just tried it in FL Studio, works with no problems. :shrug:

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 pm Was thinking of buying this, but the demo version is not even opening in Cubase 10 and freezes Cubase entirely. Could be just the demo causing problems I guess.
I guess SynthMaster/SynthMaster One demo is displaying a popup window. That might be the issue. Cubase has a problem with popups when it's scanning plugins through another process.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Buckster wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:45 pm Hopefully 2.9 will be on sale during BF I missed it last time on offer
Check out the end date of our expansion sale above. That's the "start" of another sale :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:49 pm Anyone using Cubase 10 on PC and having problems with the full version of SynthMaster One?
No problems at all on my, now getting quite old, PC and Windows 10.

Hi,

wow Synthmaster One gets better and better. The wavetable view in 1.34 is awesome!

Question or Bug: The distortion curve in the distortion fx seems to be applied even if the distortion and/or the whole fx section were disabled. Is it a bug or by purpose?

@ Potential customers, each Synthmaster has a midi out,
which makes them handy drummers.
Attached is a 1 min example loop, an arp preset from each synth
playing MT Power drumkit and/or HG Fortunes Drumburst
( :dog: forgetful ) Made with latest SynthMaster 2.9x and
SynthMaster One 1.34 in linux/wine-staging/reaper
(with some wine over-rides)
Drumburst also has a handy midi out.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Synthmaster One is less buggy right now, looks way better. Really love this synth. Also I noticed something odd when drag n drop modulating. When I drag and drop Mod 1 to filter 1 cutoff, it doesn’t effect it whilst it says it is modulated. When I take mod 2 it does work, which is strange. Anyone else encountered this problem?

Proken wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:35 am Synthmaster One is less buggy right now, looks way better. Really love this synth. Also I noticed something odd when drag n drop modulating. When I drag and drop Mod 1 to filter 1 cutoff, it doesn’t effect it whilst it says it is modulated. When I take mod 2 it does work, which is strange. Anyone else encountered this problem?
The Mod 1 enveloppe is assigned to the Filter 1 Cutoff by default. You can use the Mod Env knob in the filter window rather than go in the mod matrix to change how much mod 1 affects the cutoff

Return to “Instruments”