Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm Looking to pick up Gold or Navy at some point and missed the Navy 2 intro sale.
Definitely get Gold, not Navy.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:18 am Soundtoys has started early Black Friday deal: 50% off upgrades!
Soundtoys will have more sales during Black Friday and Christmas. Soundtoys Black Friday sales are always among the best and this year is no exception.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:58 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:18 am Soundtoys has started early Black Friday deal: 50% off upgrades!
Soundtoys will have more sales during Black Friday and Christmas. Soundtoys Black Friday sales are always among the best and this year is no exception.
Thanks for the heads up, Uncle E. However, my upgrade price to the bundle is just $50 now, as I have a few of their plugins. I think that's the best deal for me this Black Friday from Soundtoys, isn't it? Do you still recommend me to wait? :)

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:50 pm
litzblitz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 pm
Omkar wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:37 pm I remember there was a question due to N4, sale a tad bit extended:

Shared via Facebook 5 hrs ago,
"For those who missed the N4 sale..Please get it NOW and delay no more!!!! 48hrs..no more!!!!!!!
Note: There will not be any newsletter send to your email. The announce is only here and on AA FB. Kindly share this in Gearslutz etc forums."

I do not like pressure sales so please don`t kill the messenger,
it basically says 48h more to evaluate the N4 sale.
Hey thanks for the info.

I have the Nebula plugin since they started it but I stopped using it - too much hassle. I have an old Nebula3 pro and I logged into my account. Is it right that they still want well over 100 USD after the 70% or did I overlook sth. ..?
That's correct, the discount is 70% off 399Eur, so 119.70Eur with the discount.
Thank you very much. Hard to justify for my use case. :(

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:11 am Thanks for the heads up, Uncle E. However, my upgrade price to the bundle is just $50 now, as I have a few of their plugins. I think that's the best deal for me this Black Friday from Soundtoys, isn't it? Do you still recommend me to wait? :)
Oh, definitely not! Depending on which plugins you'll be gaining, this is probably your best deal this year. :)

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:11 am Thanks for the heads up, Uncle E. However, my upgrade price to the bundle is just $50 now, as I have a few of their plugins. I think that's the best deal for me this Black Friday from Soundtoys, isn't it? Do you still recommend me to wait? :)
Oh, definitely not! Depending on which plugins you'll be gaining, this is probably your best deal this year. :)
Yes, exactly. I had my eyes set on 3 plugins from the bundle upgrade portion, so this would be the best chance to get everything for such a low price. Wouldn't have thought to upgrade otherwise. :) It all started with Decapitator, which I bought from your shop earlier this year. So, thanks for that. :tu:

And Black Friday begins!! 😁🖤

Was desperately waiting for it. :hyper: :party:

https://www.soundtoys.com/

Any news or rumours on Soundtoys 6? I doubt so, because they have just put a blog post mentioning some fixes in 5.3.1 and are working on MacOS Catalina support.

https://www.soundtoys.com/7177-2/

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:54 am
classicalaudionewbie wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm Looking to pick up Gold or Navy at some point and missed the Navy 2 intro sale.
Definitely get Gold, not Navy.
Surely that depends on workflow/sound one prefers? Oh and of course which one is more heavily discounted :clown:

I have just checked Soundtoy's webpage - they say there are 21 plugins in Soundtoys 5 bundle - but going to the "full list" page shows only 20 plugins - also my ilok bundle license is only for 20 plugins ... so I wonder which plugin is the 21st ?

freimann wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:47 am I have just checked Soundtoy's webpage - they say there are 21 plugins in Soundtoys 5 bundle - but going to the "full list" page shows only 20 plugins - also my ilok bundle license is only for 20 plugins ... so I wonder which plugin is the 21st ?
That should be the free Effect Rack. I was wondering the same thing initially. I think it might not show up in iLok and would not need separate registration since you already have the bundle, is it?

ok - thanks for the clarification ... indeed - there is no ilok license for the rack ...

so I don't have to worry about any missed soundtoys upgrades at the moment and can wait impatiently for the BF ...

@Uncle E, for how long will you run the Mia Labs promo? I am a notoriously bad researcher but I can't find anything about it anywhere.

On Monday I upgraded to Soundtoys 5 for $100, If I would of waited I would have got It for $50...Just typical for something like that to happen.

Raise a call with their support team.
You may get a refund.
Worth a try 👍🏻
Bleulander wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:17 pm On Monday I upgraded to Soundtoys 5 for $100, If I would of waited I would have got It for $50...Just typical for something like that to happen.

Anyone know when this soundtoys sale ends?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”