Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:07 pm Anyone know when this soundtoys sale ends?
I guess it will run until Cyber Monday. If you are looking for upgrading to the bundle, no reason to wait (except any monetary limitation at this very moment). I just did. Soundtoys checked of off the list. :)

EDIT: Just thought to let you know that I bought UVI PX P10. It's amazing indeed; would have regretted to miss the intro offer. :phones:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:39 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:07 pm Anyone know when this soundtoys sale ends?
I guess it will run until Cyber Monday. If you are looking for upgrading to the bundle, no reason to wait (except any monetary limitation at this very moment). I just did. Soundtoys checked of off the list. :)

EDIT: Just thought to let you know that I bought UVI PX P10. It's amazing indeed; would have regretted to miss the intro offer. :phones:
Cool. Yeah, monetary limitations are stopping me upgrading to the soundtoys bundle until my pay day in 2 weeks, but I'd stick on credit card if I had to.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Cool. Yeah, monetary limitations are stopping me upgrading to the soundtoys bundle until my pay day in 2 weeks, but I'd stick on credit card if I had to.
What's your upgrade offer value?

I am selling 3 individual licenses for cheap, so if you want to bring your offer value down, we can work something out.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:52 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:48 pm

What's your upgrade offer value?

I am selling 3 individual licenses for cheap, so if you want to bring your offer value down, we can work something out.
$135. I Have 4 of their plugins. Can you really sell individual licenses after upgrading to the bundle?

Are you safe?

The upgrade to the bundle is just that...an upgrade. Individual licenses are consumed into the upgrade...unless you have two of something.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Are you safe?

$135. I Have 4 of their plugins. Can you really sell individual licenses after upgrading to the bundle?
I don't think that is what he said, he said that (like in your case) if you add more plugins to the four you already have your upgrade offer value down.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 pm
I don't think that is what he said, he said that (like in your case) if you add more plugins to the four you already have your upgrade offer value down.
He said he'd just upgraded to the bundle so I was making sure he still had spare licenses that weren't 'tethered' in some way to his upgrade.

Are you safe?

What I meant is I did not use/trade all of my individual plugins to upgrade to the bundle, as those few were sufficient to bring the upgrade down to the lowest possible value of $50, and there were 3 plugins that I retained as individual licenses, so that I could sell them (cheap). The upgrade is capped to a certain value based on the plugins you own. There is no point in trading individual plugins that don't bring the price down, obviously. Normally, $100 is the lowest point, currently it is $50.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:27 pm
mladi wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:00 pm
He said he'd just upgraded to the bundle so I was making sure he still had spare licenses that weren't 'tethered' in some way to his upgrade.
Yes, read my above post and then have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=531627

Unfortunately I already have 2 of those, so I'm going to pass, but cheers for the offer.

Are you safe?

No worries, good luck with the upgrade. Hope you get the best value.

Thanks for the recommendation Eric!

Do you happen to to have any sense of whether there’s likely to be a good sale on gold in the next few weeks ? :)
Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:54 am
classicalaudionewbie wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:42 pm Looking to pick up Gold or Navy at some point and missed the Navy 2 intro sale.
Definitely get Gold, not Navy.

Insanelysane wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:26 am Surely that depends on workflow/sound one prefers? Oh and of course which one is more heavily discounted :clown:
If someone is looking for an accurate Neve emulation, the Gold is more accurate than the Navy.

La Mato wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:43 am @Uncle E, for how long will you run the Mia Labs promo? I am a notoriously bad researcher but I can't find anything about it anywhere.
It's my fault, I didn't put it in the announcement. It ends December 4.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”