Dangerous Orange - BLUE-D

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love the vibe of it. Starts like some dark country badass tune or intro guitar from some stoner rock back and then shifts into something more electronic and experimental. Everything goes smooth and takes listener by the hand revealing bit by bit this beautiful sonic countryside you painted.

I just added you to my professional notebook of professionals that I know.

Awesome work! :tu:

PS it sounds like it could be in some intro to TV series like breaking bad or something haha and fit well, enhancing the experience of watching the show.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Awesome!

Sounds like a soundtrack to Westworld, ie western meets sci-fi.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:14 pm Awesome!

Sounds like a soundtrack to Westworld, ie western meets sci-fi.
Exactly! They would fit great together.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Thanks for the comments Mushy and the in-depth review Tom. I really appreciate it :party:

Very well done. Interesting percussion on this one. The one instrument in the background sounds like a zither or sitar or something but it's hard to tell. Could also just be a guitar or guitar sim. I agree this could be great soundtrack stuff. Wasn't thrilled with the abrupt ending but that's nit picky stuff.

noticed a few from you, will have a listen tomorrow. not in the studio tonight.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:23 pm Very well done. Interesting percussion on this one. The one instrument in the background sounds like a zither or sitar or something but it's hard to tell. Could also just be a guitar or guitar sim. I agree this could be great soundtrack stuff. Wasn't thrilled with the abrupt ending but that's nit picky stuff.
Thanks for listening Wags. The sitar is a heavily processed blues riff on an acoustic guitar. I used Replicant a lot on this track iirc. The percussion was played on a djembe by my friend Darren Guy and then chopped up and rearranged. The bass is my Doepfer Dark Energy monosynth ...
vurt wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:23 pm noticed a few from you, will have a listen tomorrow. not in the studio tonight.
Cheers vurt. The reason for all the activity is I've been uploading all my films and music vids to a new YouTube channel. I wanted them all in the same place. Still got some more uploading to do. :)

good plan :tu:

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:18 pmgood plan :tu:
Cheers. They're all uploaded to my YouTube channel now. Thanks for looking. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”