Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:07 pm Anyone know when this soundtoys sale ends?
Soundtoys will be having a lot of different sales happening over Christmas but I think it's safe to say that the current sale will go until December 4.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 am
epiphaneia wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:48 am @Uncle E ... or maybe you, as so often, have a few left from the last sale, know more about the next sale, or is there a better discount for a 5-pack? :hihi:
We have XFL, Zildjian Volume 1, and Sleishman left over from previous sales. They will be 50% off plus an extra 16% off. :)
Nice, thanks for the quick reply, you´ve got a PM :phones:

Uncle E wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:22 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:07 pm Anyone know when this soundtoys sale ends?
Soundtoys will be having a lot of different sales happening over Christmas but I think it's safe to say that the current sale will go until December 4.
Cheers for the info, but as someone with hardly any impulse control, it's already been bought and downloaded :help:

It's strange how something as simple as having the effects stack nicely in a rack makes them seem way more usable. Being able to create grouped presets is very nice. I can get lost in some of these multi effects. The Boards of Canada grouped Echoboy stuff... wow.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I need some suggestions and insight:

I own NI Komplete 10 (not ultimate, just the regular version) as well as Komplete Select 11. What, and when, is the best and cheapest way for me to upgrade from Komplete 10 regular, to Komplete 12 Ultimate?

I suspect there are sales and loopholes, but I am much too busy to be able to hunt this down. So I am asking the experts here for advice on making this upgrade as cheap as possible.

Thanks!
Glenn
Creator of invisible art

epiphaneia wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 pm
Uncle E wrote:We have XFL, Zildjian Volume 1, and Sleishman left over from previous sales. They will be 50% off plus an extra 16% off. :)
Nice, thanks for the quick reply, you´ve got a PM :phones:
I just found some Modern Drummer Snare Selects, as well. We probably have more.

everyPlugin.com wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 am
How this is done?
Please use code WAVESSURVEYVOUCHER at checkout and send us your unique voucher code.

Koby.
This isn't working now (unless I'm doing something wrong). Thanks!

Rattleshock wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:02 pm I need some suggestions and insight:

I own NI Komplete 10 (not ultimate, just the regular version) as well as Komplete Select 11. What, and when, is the best and cheapest way for me to upgrade from Komplete 10 regular, to Komplete 12 Ultimate?

I suspect there are sales and loopholes, but I am much too busy to be able to hunt this down. So I am asking the experts here for advice on making this upgrade as cheap as possible.

Thanks!
Glenn
Any suggestion? Well, subscribe to his newsletter. The 2018 Thanksgiving Sale started at november 14 and well, I think the 2019 sale is coming soon. Also, you should check daily the offers forum these weeks, specifically "Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)".

This isn't working now (unless I'm doing something wrong). Thanks!
We changed the code. Please contact us directly.

Rattleshock wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:02 pm I need some suggestions and insight:

We have a leftover Komplete Ultimate Collector's Edition Upgrade from Komplete left over from the last 50% sale. It is $499:

https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instrume ... e-komplete

Count me in for looking for Komplete upgrades. Though I don't need ultimate. Uncle E, do you get a feeling that NI will run another upgrade sale soon? Just upgrading regular Komplete 6 to 12, so my normal upgrade price is $199. It is not a need (my needs mostly revolve around Kontakt, so there has never been a reason for me to uograde), so a sale is necessary lol.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Just watch out NI website for the 50% sale. It is imminent and might just start today. If we go by the previous years (2017), this must be the Thanksgiving XXL sale where even Komplete updates/upgrades are 50% off.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:20 am Just watch out NI website for the 50% sale. It is imminent and might just start today. If we go by the previous years (2017), this must be the Thanksgiving XXL sale where even Komplete updates/upgrades are 50% off.
Yeah, that's probably my best bet, and what I'm counting on. But it feels like every time I'm thinking about it, they have a sale but that particular sale doesn't include upgrades.

The good news is that I'm not in a hurry. It would be purely a luxury upgrade. But still would be nice to get up to date on things.

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:26 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:20 am Just watch out NI website for the 50% sale. It is imminent and might just start today. If we go by the previous years (2017), this must be the Thanksgiving XXL sale where even Komplete updates/upgrades are 50% off.
Yeah, that's probably my best bet, and what I'm counting on. But it feels like every time I'm thinking about it, they have a sale but that particular sale doesn't include upgrades.

The good news is that I'm not in a hurry. It would be purely a luxury upgrade. But still would be nice to get up to date on things.

Brent
Yes, especially if you are on Komplete 10 or below. I believe you will get the deal you are looking for. :tu:

This time I don't have anything on my NI wishlist, so I will just watch the sales page and close it. Or maybe get an Expansion... :)

Since BF is late than last year, I reckon the sale might get postponed by a week to 21st November. But I still have the feeling about it starting today.

koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 am Count me in for looking for Komplete upgrades. Though I don't need ultimate. Uncle E, do you get a feeling that NI will run another upgrade sale soon? Just upgrading regular Komplete 6 to 12, so my normal upgrade price is $199. It is not a need (my needs mostly revolve around Kontakt, so there has never been a reason for me to uograde), so a sale is necessary lol.
Yes, it will be any day now.

FWIW, I'm still on Komplete 9.

The most common 50% off upgrades sale from NI is in June or July, unfortunately. The Black Friday sales often are only on new products.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”