Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 am
koolkeys wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am Great! But isn't it download license anyways? Does NI take a while to send it to you lol? Or am I missing something?
We have to wait for them to send boxes. :-/
Hi Uncle E, any idea if the NI sale will start today? Or only next week? I predicted it would start on 14th, but it did not.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am Hi Uncle E, any idea if the NI sale will start today? Or only next week? I predicted it would start on 14th, but it did not.
They told us one of the sales would start "Friday, Nov. 16th". ;)

I'm still waiting for clarification about that.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:58 am
koolkeys wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am Great! But isn't it download license anyways? Does NI take a while to send it to you lol? Or am I missing something?
We have to wait for them to send boxes. :-/
Boxes for the download versions? LOL, now I'm confused. If I order the upgrade through your site, how long until I get my code to apply to the NI site and start downloading?

Sorry, I'm probably missing something.......I'm actually quite sure of it, haha!

Brent
My host is better than your host

koolkeys wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 am Boxes for the download versions? LOL, now I'm confused. If I order the upgrade through your site, how long until I get my code to apply to the NI site and start downloading?

Sorry, I'm probably missing something.......I'm actually quite sure of it, haha!
It's confusing because you're smart. You're thinking "this can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." Alas, it is exactly that dumb. We must wait for boxes to be shipped to us before we can email the download version to you. :-/

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 am
koolkeys wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 am Boxes for the download versions? LOL, now I'm confused. If I order the upgrade through your site, how long until I get my code to apply to the NI site and start downloading?

It's confusing because you're smart. You're thinking "this can't possibly be as dumb as it sounds." Alas, it is exactly that dumb. We must wait for boxes to be shipped to us before we can email the download version to you. :-/
LOL, well that kind of makes me feel better. But yeah, that's kind of dumb for sure. You'd think NI, as big as they are, would have a better (and more cost effective) system, eh?

Thanks for 'clearing' that up man, haha!

Brent
My host is better than your host

LOL ,.. and it's not even april fools day ,.. I guess these NI-boxes are wooden and delivered by horse also :-)

So now I know why it takes so long for those deals to arrive
HM

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:42 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am Hi Uncle E, any idea if the NI sale will start today? Or only next week? I predicted it would start on 14th, but it did not.

Okay, thanks. Looks like their calendar is wrong, as 16th is Saturday. ;) Either ways, will be keeping an eye on their website.

Xenoverb on offer at 50% off both at plugin boutique - £17.98 and from audiority. Not as cheap as last time which I missed but fantastic deal

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 am

The most ignorant form of regional protection. :bang:
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Does anyone know if the Arturia collection features microtuning, or whether they have plans to integrate it in the near future?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:40 am

Okay, thanks. Looks like their calendar is wrong, as 16th is Saturday. ;) Either ways, will be keeping an eye on their website.
Sweewter's site says it starts in 4 days and XX number of hours, so I'm guessing Tuesday...they have a countdown clock for NI Bundle Sale....so maybe they have some insight. BUT, make sure to buy from Uncle E:)
Bob B.
Founder
dawtopia.com
Music Production Blog for Stage | Studio | Digital Audio Workstation
Helping Musicians Make Great Music, That's What We Do!

Buckster wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:36 am Xenoverb on offer at 50% off both at plugin boutique - £17.98 and from audiority. Not as cheap as last time which I missed but fantastic deal
This is a fun reverb. You can get some great effects using it.

frank1985 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:44 pm Does anyone know if the Arturia collection features microtuning, or whether they have plans to integrate it in the near future?
Not as far as I know, but I believe they added support for it in Pigments.

Funnily enough just noticed they've added support for it to Bitwig Studio in the latest (v3.1) Beta.
Micro-pitch is a new Note FX device that allows you to re-tune your note streams in new ways.

Fine-tune individual notes, transform scales, shrink or expand octaves, play notes that you would never have imagined. Is 440 tuning not doing it for you? Try 432. As with all devices in Bitwig Studio, Micro-pitch parameters can be automated and modulated, which opens up extraordinary possibilities for musicians and sound designers.

You can load Scala (SCL) files directly into the Micro-pitch device, or explore any of the 30+ presets we've assembled for your enjoyment. The presets are based on historic (Pythagoras, Rousseau) and cultural (Chinese, Javanese) temperaments, as well as the works of Werckmeister, Harry Partch, Wendy Carlos, and more.

The Micro-pitch device works with MPE-Ready VST plug-ins, as well as with Hardware via CV.
https://www.bitwig.com/en/19/bitwig-studio-3_1.html

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

frank1985 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:44 pm Does anyone know if the Arturia collection features microtuning, or whether they have plans to integrate it in the near future?
not sure what that is as i never used it. but try the demos.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

brozobob wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:28 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:40 am

Sweewter's site says it starts in 4 days and XX number of hours, so I'm guessing Tuesday...they have a countdown clock for NI Bundle Sale....so maybe they have some insight. BUT, make sure to buy from Uncle E:)
Okay, thanks for the information. Since BF is a little late this time, sale is pushed accordingly. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to buy from NI this time (but curious about the sale being a NI fanboy), and as far as JRR Shop is concerned, I would love to buy from Uncle E, but only software products, as there are concerns with shipping boxed items to my country. I have interacted with him in the past about boxed product, but sadly it did not work out.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”