Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where is that damn NI BF deal?! :-(
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 pm Where is that damn NI BF deal?! :-(
Yeah, disappointed it did not start this week. :(

Shipping via sail boat to Uncle E...
Carbonedioxide neutral

Calenberger wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:15 pm
Carbonedioxide neutral
With Greta Thunberg on board.

Ryan99 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:46 pm
Carbonedioxide neutral
With Greta Thunberg on board.
Seasick...

Carbonedioxide neutral
Fwiw. I do think it's a good idea to get the boxed version of Komplete Ultimate if you do buy it . Trust me, you do not want to download that entire thing via Internet. It's much more convenient to just plugin that pretty USB drive and have to just download updates if needed when you install. You can also take selfies of yourself with the box and post.on Instagram for posterity.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 pm I would love to buy from Uncle E, but only software products, as there are concerns with shipping boxed items to my country.
We can email the licenses.

telecode wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 pm Fwiw. I do think it's a good idea to get the boxed version of Komplete Ultimate if you do buy it . Trust me, you do not want to download that entire thing via Internet.
Native Access makes downloading pretty easy. I lost my Komplete install discs years ago and have never needed them. The drives are pretty nice, though, and I've heard there's a way to remove the protection and make them useable as writable drives.

Hi Uncle E, I sent you a pm, please read it :)

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:08 amNative Access makes downloading pretty easy. I lost my Komplete install discs years ago and have never needed them. The drives are pretty nice, though, and I've heard there's a way to remove the protection and make them useable as writable drives.
I just formatted mine under Windows with no problems just like any other hard drive.
The flash drive that Select comes with couldn't be formatted that way so maybe that is what you are referring to?

agharta wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:12 am I just formatted mine under Windows with no problems just like any other hard drive.
The flash drive that Select comes with couldn't be formatted that way so maybe that is what you are referring to?
Oh, that's good to know. Maybe I was thinking of a previous version of Komplete.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:38 am
agharta wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:12 am I just formatted mine under Windows with no problems just like any other hard drive.
Oh, that's good to know. Maybe I was thinking of a previous version of Komplete.
Ah, it may have been version 11 though so maybe they have changed it for 12!

Keep in mind that sometime Guitar Center comes up with a couple of no-brainers during the holiday season.
Pop out of nowhere they offer a short time deal, last time IIRC it was $10.

So since there's only a few days left on the VSTBuzz deal, is Cypher2 worth picking up if I already have Zebra and Diva?

Asked before but will add mine: is JRR selling the $99 Arturia V Collection 7 upgrade for substantially less? Used to go as low as $65 a few years ago IIRC.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”