New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
18981 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Post Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Me interested!

User avatar
Ed A.
KVRist
322 posts since 27 Jul, 2004 from Outer Bongolia

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Whywhy wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 am
https://youtu.be/4T47chXsLuo
That was beautiful! I‘m buying it as soon as it’s available.

Hez
KVRian
668 posts since 10 Dec, 2013

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:19 am

Sounds gorgeous, very excited to see more :o

enCiphered
KVRian
588 posts since 13 Dec, 2016

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am

Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?

Whywhy
KVRist
462 posts since 11 Aug, 2018

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:35 am

Mpe I think....

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
18981 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:09 am

Keith McMillen's K-Board. It does poly aftertouch.

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
7275 posts since 12 May, 2008

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am

enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am
Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.

enCiphered
KVRian
588 posts since 13 Dec, 2016

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:18 am

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am
enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am
Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
Interesting, thanks.
Are NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54683 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 am

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am
enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am
Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
when you say "pitch bend" what do you mean exactly?

:hihi:

User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
18981 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 am

enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:18 am
Are NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?
NI keyboards only do channel aftertouch and are not MPE.

enCiphered
KVRian
588 posts since 13 Dec, 2016

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:21 am

EvilDragon wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 am
enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:18 am
Are NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?
NI keyboards only do channel aftertouch and are not MPE.
Thanks!
It seems that I need a new controller :neutral:

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
4056 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:24 am

Sensel Morph is MPE capable.
HAs a 25 keys Piano overlay.
https://sensel.com/pages/the-sensel-morph
May be 50% off on BF?
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
7275 posts since 12 May, 2008

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 am

vurt wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am
enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am
Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
when you say "pitch bend" what do you mean exactly?

:hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no you didn't...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
54683 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:16 am

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:53 am
vurt wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:14 am
enCiphered wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:22 am
Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
when you say "pitch bend" what do you mean exactly?

:hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no you didn't...
:party: :lol:

jackmazzotti
KVRist
324 posts since 18 Dec, 2006

Re: New synths coming from Brian Clevinger

Post Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:03 pm

I am extremely excited about this!!!!
Image

Return to “Instruments”