PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

Me interested!

Whywhy wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:33 pm https://youtu.be/4T47chXsLuo
That was beautiful! I‘m buying it as soon as it’s available.

Sounds gorgeous, very excited to see more :o

Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?

Mpe I think....
Best
YY

Keith McMillen's K-Board. It does poly aftertouch.

enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:22 pm Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:14 pm
enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:22 pm Is that regular aftertouch in the video or some kind of mpe controller?
It's a Keith McMillen controller. It does channel rotation. Not full MPE but has both poly pressure and also an up/down dimension per note, which can be assigned to pitch bend or other mod targets.
Interesting, thanks.
Are NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?

when you say "pitch bend" what do you mean exactly?

:hihi:

enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:18 pmAre NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?
NI keyboards only do channel aftertouch and are not MPE.

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:19 pm
enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:18 pmAre NI´s komplete kontrol keyboards capable of poly / channel pressure and mpe?
NI keyboards only do channel aftertouch and are not MPE.
Thanks!
It seems that I need a new controller :neutral:

Sensel Morph is MPE capable.
HAs a 25 keys Piano overlay.
https://sensel.com/pages/the-sensel-morph
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no you didn't...

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:53 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no you didn't...
:party: :lol:

I am extremely excited about this!!!!

Return to “Instruments”