PRODUCTS
Nexus

But what does Manuel Schiess think?
he just thought, holy crap :party:

msvs wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:26 pm
But what does Manuel Schiess think?
he just thought, holy crap :party:
:lol:

Looks clean, in the pic it looks like, we maybe have the option to layer two patches now? :D :lol: :hihi:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:42 pm Looks clean, in the pic it looks like, we maybe have the option to layer two patches now? :D :lol: :hihi:
2 noise generators, and 2 subs... Seriously though, can't wait to see the actual interface. Been checking the refx.com site multiple times a day.

Loudness_Contour wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:27 am
trusampler wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:42 pm Looks clean, in the pic it looks like, we maybe have the option to layer two patches now? :D :lol: :hihi:
2 noise generators, and 2 subs... :lol: Seriously though, can't wait to see the actual interface. Been checking the refx.com site multiple times a day.

Hey guys, there's update at Refx site:

New Content
More than 350 new, custom-designed presets
More than 80 new impulse responses
reFX Cloud App
New app to easily download and manage your reFX plug-ins and content
reFX Cloud app available NOW to all NEXUS2 customers (more here)

Testing the cloud app. Simple easy. I like it. Wondering if their new license procedure will use this.

Uhhh. Call me oldschool, but my Music-PC is not connected to the Internet, so I'm really concerned about this Cloud app. For me, dongle is a much better option, never had problems with N2. So do we need Internet for N3?

Kalonai wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:52 am
Astralv wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 pm
msvs wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 am they think more emotional than we men, which is a good thing

she wrotes herself
I am a woman, so this should explain emotional attachment and response.
so my response is, well, yes she is right, this explains it
I do have to point out that I am female because certain statement coming from guy would sound weird.
I had very awful experience with ReFX back in a day. I made a mistake to ask for Easter discount, because I missed Christmas discount and the owner was "over the top". Then- they have/had some female representative- not sure if she is someone's wife or just works there- she had super bad attitude. They got me crying (guy would probably not write this). I know what you thinking- that I am unstable. What ever. They have some serious customer service issues. And then, even later, when I ask something else, that woman would look up my support history and write something like, "You were explained the previous time..." I am glad I can buy on line and don't have to talk to anybody.
Why do I have a feeling there's more to it than what you are saying?
I doubt they would give you a rude response to the point where you were crying, simply for asking if there's an easter discount.
There's a reason the dev from REFX doesn't post here. And moved the REFX forum to their own website. And then closed it. Opened a twitter account, then mothballed it.
If the dev from Audio Damage had a child with dev of Admiral Q you'd get REFX.
If she was unfortunate to, back in the days before they hired others, get one of the owners giving "support" I can completely believe they could be insulting enough to cause emotional upset.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

New Cloud based app downloaded, recognized all my installed packs, all sleek and well running! 350 presets sounds great, cause there usually no fillers in it! I'm still excited about what's coming with Nexus 3 GUI wise.

steve.lindqvist wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am New Cloud based app downloaded, recognized all my installed packs, all sleek and well running! 350 presets sounds great, cause there usually no fillers in it! I'm still excited about what's coming with Nexus 3 GUI wise.
Oh, so the new presets all work in Nexus 2 as well? That's quite surprising. Will give it a try later.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:44 am
steve.lindqvist wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am New Cloud based app downloaded, recognized all my installed packs, all sleek and well running! 350 presets sounds great, cause there usually no fillers in it! I'm still excited about what's coming with Nexus 3 GUI wise.
Oh, so the new presets all work in Nexus 2 as well? That's quite surprising. Will give it a try later.
Not as far as I know, where did you read that?

However nearly all my (Nexus2) packs were "updated" via the cloud app. Mr. Schiess any information on what the updates are for? I guess changes unter the hood in the preset formats for the future Nexus 3 version?

steve.lindqvist wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:44 am
Not as far as I know, where did you read that?
Ah, I misread your post as "350 presets sounding great"! Fake news on my part, fake news.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

New app to easily download and manage your reFX plug-ins and content
reFX Cloud app available NOW to all NEXUS2 customers (more here)

Aren't these two points the exact same thing? Anyway, glad to hear cloud doesn't mean subscription.

Return to “Instruments”