Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes
and are there any demo videos anywhere of all of these products?
I couldn't find a video. In case it helps at all, here's Flux's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_veSy ... 1IA/videos

Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:42 am
Yes
and are there any demo videos anywhere of all of these products?
I couldn't find a video. In case it helps at all, here's Flux's youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_veSy ... 1IA/videos
thanks [EDIT: nothing! must try harder Flux Ircam peoples]

Any news about what to expect from Steinberg and NI this BF ?
HM

HM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am Any news about what to expect from Steinberg and NI this BF ?
I'm wondering the same about NI - its normally around this time of the year unless they're planning something different maybe?

HM wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:16 am Any news about what to expect from Steinberg and NI this BF ?
NI had a sale up briefly about 2 days ago then pulled it.
50% off updates/upgrades for Komplete, Kontakt and possibly others.
Plus 50% of instruments including Noire and Straylight as well as Maschine Expansions.

agharta wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:03 pm
Plus 50% of instruments including Noire and Straylight as well as Maschine Expansions.
Yes, very shortly, no info before, I was suprised, but was putting together an order, but before I was checking out the hole thing was removed again

I sit now and ask myself, what is going on inside that compagny :-)

file-14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HM

simonbostock wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:22 pm
I'm wondering the same about NI - its normally around this time of the year unless they're planning something different maybe?
The storm is coming... very soon.

They probably just pulled the trigger too soon. Isn't BF officially starts this Friday?

Just assume it's going to be 50% off regular price off their software selections.

Until then, I need to decide if I really want Starlight.

☹️
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm

☹️
Starlight is no longer available. Buy Straylight instead :D :party:

Starlight will be available in the Xmas sale. Blacklight is the one to get this month.

Red Room Audio has up to 35% off sale.

https://redroomaudio.com/shop/

Offer ends midnight 30th November.
Last edited by D.Wako on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What ever!

telecode wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm
They probably just pulled the trigger too soon. Isn't BF officially starts this Friday?

Just assume it's going to be 50% off regular price off their software selections.

☹️
BF is technically Friday of next week, the 29th. (Friday after Thanksgiving.) Cyber Monday is the Monday after that, December 2nd.

Uncle E, will you have the upgrade from SynthMaster Player to SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle on sale? It’s $39 elsewhere but conspicuously excluded from the sale at JRR, actually priced higher there than the non-upgrade version. Thanks.

Plugin Boutique has a sale on Scaler... but they're going to come out with Scaler 2 in January, which will not be a free update.

trager wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:43 pm Uncle E, will you have the upgrade from SynthMaster Player to SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle on sale? It’s $39 elsewhere but conspicuously excluded from the sale at JRR, actually priced higher there than the non-upgrade version. Thanks.
Thanks! Fixed!

https://www.jrrshop.com/kv331-synthmast ... 1-2-bundle

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”