Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

https://www.rolandcloud.com/news/roland ... nstruments

Looks like there's finally new releases and they are more SRX Series:

SRX Electric Piano, SRX Strings and SRX Brass - which are all undoubtedly based on SRX-12 Classic EP's, SRX-04 Symphonic Strings and SRX-10 Big Brass Ensemble respectively.

Pretty ehh about it since there's overlap and they're not above putting two cards together as they did with SRX Dance Trax (putting content together from Platinum Trax and Supreme Dance), but it looks like they're going all the way to doing every last SRX card. Which means we can probably expect Concert Piano, Complete Piano, and Dynamic Drum Kits to be next since those are the very last cards that haven't been done.

If nothing else, at least this is a sign they're still working on something. Hope it won't take until next Spring to see something else haha.

surreal wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:33 pm Still no jp8000 emu? Shocking!!
In my dreams they make a proper JP8000/8080 vst. Still waiting =[

I thought the same today. Seems so obvious that they'd release the JP-8000 Cloud edition.

jd800------............
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Do Roland still offer that deal of a perceptual license if you subscribe for a year?

Ta'.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I don't wanna be a cynic because I AM ultimately happy we have more instruments haha. I just hope they pick up the pace and we get more synths instead of SRX-based libraries.
Last edited by Shiek927 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anything else from the SRX series is not interesting for me. There’s loads they could release such as the Alpha Juno, Sxxx Samplers, V-Synth, JP-80x0,
Roland/Boss Effects and plenty more I’ve missed too.
Last edited by RobGee on Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't need SRX...need more vintage synths. We can buy digital sample stuff (including Roland original hardware) pretty cheaply, but I can't get the sounds of a Jupiter 6 for less than at least several thousand dollars. I won't resubscribe to Cloud until they add some more of their vintage synths.

I also stopped subscribing, I have no interest in the SRX stuff...Roland just seem to be picking the low hanging fruit.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

RobGee wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 am Anything else from the SRX series is not interesting for me. There’s loads they could release such as the Alpha Juno, Sxxx Samplers, V-Synth, JP-80x0,
Roland/Boss Effects and plenty more I’ve missed too.
+1 :x

I don't think I will even bother to install these. I have way better strings, brass and electric pianos.
Fernando (FMR)

Im also thinking to unsubscribe but i sont wanna loose the choose 1 or 2 vsts to keep programm.... this sub lacks so much i expected jd800 etc already out. .
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Reached my 12 months so I'm cancelling my subscription and take the jv1080 vst with me. Srsly these srx vsts are kind of a joke these days, especially with their much better supernatural acoustic engine already out there for a decade or so (better release a supernatural collection than some outdated expansion cards)...

Caine123 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 am Im also thinking to unsubscribe but i sont wanna loose the choose 1 or 2 vsts to keep programm.... this sub lacks so much i expected jd800 etc already out. .
I propose we start a campaign requests directed to their support (https://www.rolandcloud.com/Contact-Us) asking them to change their policy, and refrain to add more SRX, turning instead to real emulations of what people want (the JD-800 JD-990 have been one of the most requested). I already did that, just now.

Personally, i would like to see a virtual version of the V-Synth, above all other options.
Last edited by fmr on Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

I would highly like to see an MC-303 or some of the BOSS drum computers.

fmr wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:43 am Personally, i would like to see a virtual version of the V-Synth, above all other options.
I think the V-Synth was one of the most popular requests....I will sign up for another year if that landed. Also, some FX would have been nice, its the other thing Roland (Boss) do realy well.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”