Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm hoping Submission Audio Euro Bass 2 has a good deal for Black Friday

Had the first BF bingo with SIR Audio Tools StandardClip,
dirt cheap something 13€ but accidentally deleted the announcement.
Worth to share offers/codes on No Chat if available.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

If I'm upgrading from K9U, is it worth the extra $100 for the K12 collectors edition vs the standard K12U edition?
50 expansions vs 20. I have none of them now and I'm not sure if they justify the price.

Thanks

tdm71 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:14 pm If I'm upgrading from K9U, is it worth the extra $100 for the K12 collectors edition vs the standard K12U edition?
50 expansions vs 20. I have none of them now and I'm not sure if they justify the price.

Thanks
I never got a lot of milage out of the expansions. I think the main difference between U and CE is Symphony Essentials vs Symphony Series. The upgrade from Essentials to Series is $599 regular and $299 during 50% off sales. For an additional $100 that is a good value (provided that you have use for it).
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Looking for some advice here. I have Komplete Ultimate 11. I want to upgrade with the sale right now. $199 for 12 Ultimate, $299 for Ultimate Colllectors. It looks like the difference is 30 more expansions and the full symphony series vs the essentials. I’m already into Maschine and have 31 expansions. I know I could try to sell the expansions and get Collectors for the extra $100. Here’s where I pause. My guess is to stay at collectors it will always be at least $100 more (during the half price sale) to upgrade which will add up. I’m happy with my expansions and could get two more with the price difference if new ones come out. But to stay current on Massive and Kontakt, I will always need to pay more. I’m covered on Orchestra stuff. What’s the best approach?

Gutted about missing out on the Orchestral Tools NI sale. Half price for both Inspires was a ridiculously good deal. I hope they’re feeling just as generous around Xmas time. :pray:

mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:48 pm
tdm71 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:14 pm If I'm upgrading from K9U, is it worth the extra $100 for the K12 collectors edition vs the standard K12U edition?

Thanks
I never got a lot of milage out of the expansions. I think the main difference between U and CE is Symphony Essentials vs Symphony Series. The upgrade from Essentials to Series is $599 regular and $299 during 50% off sales. For an additional $100 that is a good value (provided that you have use for it).
^^^ This.

Drogers wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:55 pm Looking for some advice here. I have Komplete Ultimate 11. I want to upgrade with the sale right now. $199 for 12 Ultimate, $299 for Ultimate Colllectors. It looks like the difference is 30 more expansions and the full symphony series vs the essentials. I’m already into Maschine and have 31 expansions. I know I could try to sell the expansions and get Collectors for the extra $100. Here’s where I pause. My guess is to stay at collectors it will always be at least $100 more (during the half price sale) to upgrade which will add up. I’m happy with my expansions and could get two more with the price difference if new ones come out. But to stay current on Massive and Kontakt, I will always need to pay more. I’m covered on Orchestra stuff. What’s the best approach?
You don't lose Ultimate 11. Even if you upgrade to CE12 now, you can always use Ultimate 11 to upgrade to Ultimate 13 or 14 or whatever.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Now my monthly pay's finally arrived I jumped on the Accusonus deal to get Rhythmiq cheap - it's $99 in a bundle if you already had something like Regroover Essentials which Pluginboutique gave away free a few months ago - bloody hell, very impressed with the sound of the stock loops. Straight out of the box with no fiddling, it sounds really nice.
Also took advantage of the 30% off deal U-he are offering existing customers to finally grab Dark Zebra. Well worth it as will also get a free upgrade to Zebra 3 on its release.
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Zinio is running black friday sale.

Thinking of subscribing to Sound on Sound magazine. Does anyone know what's the difference between the USA and UK version? The UK version is cheaper in both USA and GB store.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:58 am Now my monthly pay's finally arrived I jumped on the Accusonus deal to get Rhythmiq cheap - it's $59 if you already had something like Regroover Essentials which Pluginboutique gave away free a few months ago - bloody hell, very impressed with the sound of the stock loops. Straight out of the box with no fiddling, it sounds really nice.
Also took advantage of the 30% off deal U-he are offering existing customers to finally grab Dark Zebra. Well worth it as will also get a free upgrade to Zebra 3 on its release.
Hey man, where is that Rhythmiq deal? I own all the Accusonus products and it’s $99 for me.

StompIt wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:34 pm Do you guys know if UVI will allow use of the $100 Voucher during their promotions?
+1

Also, if someone is willing to sell their $100 UVI voucher for a good price, I would be interested - in case that's possible.

telecode wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:13 pm From NI, I was looking forward to getting a VST like Straylight, but to be honest, I am a little pissed at the stunt they pulled where they jacked up the prices across the broad before the BF sale*. So fauk them and their re-org. If I really want or need Straylight, I will wait a few years until it gets bundled into Komplete and then maybe jump on a Komplete deal.
It's a bit weird that it's not included with the Ultimate Collector's Edition. I don't blame them for not including a new product, just don't name it Ultimate Collector's Edition in that case.

I like to mute the instruments and just use the drum and percussion elements. It's a cool way to write quickly without getting bogged down with drum programming.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:40 am
telecode wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:13 pm From NI, I was looking forward to getting a VST like Straylight, but to be honest, I am a little pissed at the stunt they pulled where they jacked up the prices across the broad before the BF sale*. So fauk them and their re-org. If I really want or need Straylight, I will wait a few years until it gets bundled into Komplete and then maybe jump on a Komplete deal.
It's a bit weird that it's not included with the Ultimate Collector's Edition. I don't blame them for not including a new product, just don't name it Ultimate Collector's Edition in that case.
How could they include a product that came months after the bundle was released?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”