Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Rapid Composer to ZincT and have nothing but good things to say about our deal, his pleasant communication style and on top of that the kind behavior of Attila from Music Developments. :tu:

elassi wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:50 pm Sold Rapid Composer to ZincT and have nothing but good things to say about our deal, his pleasant communication style and on top of that the kind behavior of Attila from Music Developments. :tu:
Thanks elassi. You are also a great seller and communicator so I have nothing but praise for you. I hope that we can do business in future. Thanks also to Attila from Music Developments who is top notch :tu:

Purchased VSM-3 from the-rippa: super fast smooth transaction, highly recommended! Thanks!!

profaudio wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:56 pm Purchased VSM-3 from the-rippa: super fast smooth transaction, highly recommended! Thanks!!
Much appreciated !!!!!!

Instant payment from profaudio.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

elassi wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:30 pm Experienced the pleasure to deal with both greedy.mf and U-He. Both were outstanding partners, easy to talk to, straight and focused on making everyone happy. :tu:
Bought u-he Bazille from elassi - very pleased with communication and whole process. Recommended seller.

Username CVP:

Beware of this guy! A few months back he has already been banned from KVR because he was selling illegal Soundtoys 5 Bundle licenses. Soundtoys support said that they don't know how he does it but the licenses he's selling are definitely illegal.

I've reported him today to Chris from KVR and Soundtoys support but I just wanted to let you know in case you're thinking about buying from him.

Cheers, Stefan

Edit: According to Chris from KVR User CVP was only suspended instead of banned back then but now they've banned him. Case closed.
Last edited by YourMasters on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought MPowerSynth from wltchris101. Smooth transaction, highly recommended

Got Renaissance bass from Blaster. Top fella, quick and easy to deal with. Thanks!

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to darrenliew96. Quick and smooth transaction.

Bought Nimbus reverb from Mangzy. Quick and smooth

ricowave202 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:45 am Bought Nimbus reverb from Mangzy. Quick and smooth
Sold Nimbus to ricowave202, extremely fast and smooth transaction! :tu:

Sold Presswerk to sureno. Thank you! Everything went extremely fast and smooth.

Bought presswork from Vanluke :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

branshen wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:13 am Got Renaissance bass from Blaster. Top fella, quick and easy to deal with. Thanks!
Thank you branshen. Likewise it was a pleasure. Highly recommended.

Sorry, wrong section.
Last edited by Ghost Dog on Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”