How to reach our support

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

You have support? Tried to contact you four times over the last couple of years, and have just been ignored.

Hello, unfortunately I also have trouble with the support trying to sell my Synthmaster license. I have received an answer to pay the fee immediately which I of course did. Since then all my mails (from contact form and email to support and Gercek) have been ignored for more than a week which is a shame in my point of view. Especially since the buyer now wants refund and I have paid for the service.
I am extremely disappointed and hope someone from KV331 Audio will contact me and just do the transfer.
Kind regards
Patrick

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:02 pm You have support? Tried to contact you four times over the last couple of years, and have just been ignored.
Could you send me your e-mail from PM?

chain25 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 am Hello, unfortunately I also have trouble with the support trying to sell my Synthmaster license. I have received an answer to pay the fee immediately which I of course did. Since then all my mails (from contact form and email to support and Gercek) have been ignored for more than a week which is a shame in my point of view. Especially since the buyer now wants refund and I have paid for the service.
I am extremely disappointed and hope someone from KV331 Audio will contact me and just do the transfer.
Kind regards
Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Sorry for your issue. I've just made the transfer to the new user.

All the best

I saw this thread and that reminded me to check for updates for SM and SM One but I just got this......
-----------------------
KV331 112019-1.png

SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for that particular site. Information sent over this site could be at risk, so the best thing for you to do is contact the website owners to correct the problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:10 pm
chain25 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 am Hello, unfortunately I also have trouble with the support trying to sell my Synthmaster license. I have received an answer to pay the fee immediately which I of course did. Since then all my mails (from contact form and email to support and Gercek) have been ignored for more than a week which is a shame in my point of view. Especially since the buyer now wants refund and I have paid for the service.
Kind regards
Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Sorry for your issue. I've just made the transfer to the new user.

All the best
Thanks, case solved! :)

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:01 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:02 pm You have support? Tried to contact you four times over the last couple of years, and have just been ignored.
Could you send me your e-mail from PM?
Done! Thanks :tu:

Hello people of KV331 Audio!
I try to contact with you but still don't have any news about my issue, can I described here please? I need to solve asap

I sent this to you through the link that you provided here

SynthMaster Crossgrade from SynthMaster One
Hello people of KV331 Audio, I'm having some issues with a crossgrade license, I bought the crossgrade license "SynthMaster Crossgrade from SynthMaster One", I already have SynthMaster One license on my account but when I try to register I get this message "To be able to use this registration code you should have an existing license for: SynthMaster One v1.3 for Windows/MacOSX" Could you please help me? Thanks in advance!

JohnNoizz wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:31 pm Hello people of KV331 Audio!
I try to contact with you but still don't have any news about my issue, can I described here please? I need to solve asap

I sent this to you through the link that you provided here

SynthMaster Crossgrade from SynthMaster One
Hello people of KV331 Audio, I'm having some issues with a crossgrade license, I bought the crossgrade license "SynthMaster Crossgrade from SynthMaster One", I already have SynthMaster One license on my account but when I try to register I get this message "To be able to use this registration code you should have an existing license for: SynthMaster One v1.3 for Windows/MacOSX" Could you please help me? Thanks in advance!
This is solved! Thank you very much KV331 Audio team!

Regards!

On 11/27/2019 I bought another copy of the Everything bundle. Because as you have been made aware multiple times, My licence stopped working when SM2 2.9 came out. The new license that came with this second purchase of the bundle still does not work with SM2. The license for SMPlayer works. SMOne works.
This has been a problem caused on your side. I am now out another hunk of money.

My last time contacting you about this license, that has been on going for 2.5 years, was on 11/29/2019. This second Everything license SM2WSS-C6FAHD34-8EF7-ET59-J68H-WZE5-DHFHCBD3 doesn't work either.
Come on! You've blown me off and given me sub-par responses for my support requests. I'm so frustrated and sick with this. If you cant get it worked out by Monday 12/23/2019. You need to give me my money back. Fix my account and get Synthmaster working for me. WTF

avw555 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:03 pm On 11/27/2019 I bought another copy of the Everything bundle. Because as you have been made aware multiple times, My licence stopped working when SM2 2.9 came out. The new license that came with this second purchase of the bundle still does not work with SM2. The license for SMPlayer works. SMOne works.
This has been a problem caused on your side. I am now out another hunk of money.

My last time contacting you about this license, that has been on going for 2.5 years, was on 11/29/2019. This second Everything license SM2WSS-C6FAHD34-8EF7-ET59-J68H-WZE5-DHFHCBD3 doesn't work either.
Come on! You've blown me off and given me sub-par responses for my support requests. I'm so frustrated and sick with this. If you cant get it worked out by Monday 12/23/2019. You need to give me my money back. Fix my account and get Synthmaster working for me. WTF
Sorry for the issue. Do not worry we will figure out the problem. I have just sent e-mail to you about the issue.

All the best
Gercek

I really appreciate the two Synthmaster Synths, but the support of KV331 is unbearable! I have made several attempts to contact them on the website and by email and have not received an answer until today.

Currently I can't get to their website either, because my chrome browser warns of an "unsecure connection" and blocks access (August 23, 2020).

I recently bought an expansion for the Synthmaster One via PayPal (invoice number 202015101, date of purchase August 08, 2020), but until today this expansion has not been licensed nor is it displayed on the website under "My Files" - nor in the Synthmaster. It seems to have simply been lost.

I bought it after logging in on the KV331-Website (not via Synth-Software), received the confirmation via email and also a transaction confirmation from Paypal - but no license. I don't want to cancel the purchase via PayPal's buyer protection, but if I don't get a response I will have to do exactly that. And then it doesn't make sense to make another attempt to purchase this or any other expansion.

Please, KV331, take a look at it. Otherwise I will have to cancel the purchase via PayPal buyer protection in 5 days. The deadline is from PayPal.

Thanks.

Feedback: Bülent of KV331 has contacted me by email and the expansions are now licensed. They are great as always and I am looking forward to working with them creatively. I also have access to the website again. Now I am content ;-)

Thanks, Bülent!

Maxxxe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:17 pm Hello guys

I have a question about the Registration from the synthmaster website .
I have bought Synthmaster Everything Bundle and got a serial number.
But I can t download the synthmaster file before I register me on the website And the problem is
I don t know how I find the registration code that I need to register me on the website.
Can everyone tell me please where I get this code.

I paid with paypal.

And this error message come:
Please enter a valid e-mail address to start the download.

On the website I dont can send a E-Mail because I am not a regist user

Thats my E-Mail adress

M.Wiedenmann-@gmx.de
Could you send me your license number or registration code from PM?

Hello - I've tried to contact support twice now and received no response. I'm unable to use Synthmaster One due to it being blacklisted by Cubase so I am stuck with a non-functioning product that I paid for on your site. Can someone please reply back? I can't believe a company as well known as this will not even reply to support requests (not just my requests based on the posts above). Thank you.

Return to “KV331 Audio”