RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Mirko R. wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:47 am Hey there. Just want to show you the first 3D renderings. :-)
But... ...why? We already know it's just software and looks the way it looks :lol: I don't get that let's make a pseudo-hardware for marketing anyways with plugins.

Magnut wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:21 am But... ...why?
Cause it looks f**king awesome! :-D

Mirko R. wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:47 am Hey there. Just want to show you the first 3D renderings. :-)

Excellent!

Magnut wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:21 am
But... ...why? We already know it's just software and looks the way it looks :lol: I don't get that let's make a pseudo-hardware for marketing anyways with plugins.
We live in an age of 3D printing, AR and VR. Nothing is impossible. :D

parawave wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:13 pm We live in an age of 3D printing, AR and VR. Nothing is impossible. :D
H/W Rapid :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Love those

1.7 on windows 10 refuses to consistently drag n drop. Wav files correctly. I've tested in both bitwig and studio one latest versions.

It'll work randomly, then not accept the drag n drop at all.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Why does it charge VAT in the checkout even if I'm not in EU? Should come out about 84 euro now on sale, no?
Music you can believe in:
http://rebshaya.com

trusampler wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:21 pm 1.7 on windows 10 refuses to consistently drag n drop. Wav files correctly. I've tested in both bitwig and studio one latest versions.

It'll work randomly, then not accept the drag n drop at all.
Check if you DAW is not running in Administrator mode, because when it does it causes this kind of behaviour.

No it's not running Admin mode. Like I said, it works randomly, but it's not consistent. 1.6 worked all the time when I would drag n drop a wav to an OSC, it would bring up the import screen. Now it's hit and miss.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Moog Matriarch/Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/DM12
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 pm No it's not running Admin mode. Like I said, it works randomly, but it's not consistent. 1.6 worked all the time when I would drag n drop a wav to an OSC, it would bring up the import screen. Now it's hit and miss.
Nothing really changed in that regard. The code is the same.
I heard something similar from FL Studio and that they completely changed drag & drop behavior, depending on how the application is run. As form of safety measure. I think it's something similar here. We have no influence on that.
Maybe check out if other Bitwig or Studio One users experience the same problem, or if it's specific to your system.

Thnx
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Great job! What was the 3D app you used, if I may ask? Just curious.

irvg wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:12 pm Why does it charge VAT in the checkout even if I'm not in EU? Should come out about 84 euro now on sale, no?
I contacted them about this, this was their reply:
If no European VAT can be applied, a standard worldwide 20% tax is used for price equalization and transaction fees, so the global price for the end-customer stays approximately the same in every country.
I will gladly pay foreign transactions fees, but they are not going to be 20%. I have no problem with taxes, but where is this "tax" going since there is no such thing as a "standard worldwide tax"? Basically it reads like "If I'm going down I'm taking you with me" which is frankly childish and unprofessional. Other developers have no problem charging appropriate sales taxes that are remitted to the proper locality.

This is looking interesting, how is the copy protection of rapid, it says "serial" but it is offline serial or challenge response [C/R] sort of way?

And how the updates/upgrades policy works, will the future version 2 or 3 be paid or free updates/upgrades? how it is?.

Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”