Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I guess Ujam Hustle (one day flash sale) doesn't have midi drag (to easily convert patterns to midi and edit them) or other easy ways to edit the drum patterns (for example, like Korg Gadget's scroll bar for increasing / decreasing complexity) aside from doing them yourself on the kit? It's basically kits and loops?

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:46 pm
agharta wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm Heres a good one
Ableton Suite upgrade
https://m.thomannmusic.com/ableton_live ... _suite.htm
Almost £40 less than I see anywhere else. I quote british pounds as Im a Brit
The problem with their site is that they give an estimate for prices in pounds and when you get to the payment screen the exchange rate has changed by 5 to 10 percent which often makes them more expensive.
Sneaky tactics.
I bought something, used the american site and paid in euros, dont ask me why it didnt want me to pay in $.
VPN might help ;0)
CyberSan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:57 pm Use Revolut, pay in their currency. Works in my case.
Sure there are things you can do but that's a separate issue.
My complaint is that they give a price in pounds which is bogus as when you checkout it goes up by 5%.
That's false advertising of pricing.

Ou_Tis wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:16 am So I guess Ujam Hustle (one day flash sale) doesn't have midi drag (to easily convert patterns to midi and edit them) or other easy ways to edit the drum patterns (for example, like Korg Gadget's scroll bar for increasing / decreasing complexity) aside from doing them yourself on the kit? It's basically kits and loops?
UJam are slowly rolling out the release of version 2 of each of their libraries that adds the midi drag drop feature. Crucially for me one missing aspect of version 1 kits is you dont have selectable separate outputs to route to for further mixing in DAW.

Ableton Suite upgrade

Almost £40 less than I see anywhere else.

I quote british pounds as Im a Brit
Is thomannmusic.com their real site? I see thomann.de as the real site, no?

If I didn't delete any email, the last promo on 608 was $29 on october 2017, $33 was in 2015.
nathanj wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:40 am Anyone know what the chances of PSP’s 608 delay going on sale is?

I saw that a few years ago it was $33, was this a once off crazy sale?

Thanks,
Nathan

agharta wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:17 am
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:46 pm
agharta wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:42 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm Heres a good one
Ableton Suite upgrade
Almost £40 less than I see anywhere else. I quote british pounds as Im a Brit
The problem with their site is that they give an estimate for prices in pounds and when you get to the payment screen the exchange rate has changed by 5 to 10 percent which often makes them more expensive.
Sneaky tactics.
I bought something, used the american site and paid in euros, dont ask me why it didnt want me to pay in $.
VPN might help ;0)
CyberSan wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:57 pm Use Revolut, pay in their currency. Works in my case.
Sure there are things you can do but that's a separate issue.
My complaint is that they give a price in pounds which is bogus as when you checkout it goes up by 5%.
That's false advertising of pricing.
Just checked the site and the price, and it says price is without VAT.
My guess is that the price increase you see is because of the added VAT, and not because of conversion rates.

Could you check that?

Never mind. As you were. I just did a whois and it seems they are both registered to them and hosted on the same server.

IP Address 212.204.75.161 - 74 other sites hosted on this server
IP Location Germany - Bayern - Erlangen - Thomann Bits & Beats Gmbh
ASN Germany AS8767 MNET-AS Germany, DE (registered Apr 28, 1998)

Seems the US site, thomannmusic.com has better prices then? Interesting. Didn't realize that until today.

That is a great price for an upgrade to Live 10 Suite. I may grab it.

Did anyone actually buy the Waves Abbey Road Saturator + MDMX bundle? Any quick review?

Looks like we may get a "sale extended" email shortly. ;) Could very well be my last purchase.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 am Did anyone actually buy the Waves Abbey Road Saturator + MDMX bundle? Any quick review?
Yes I did (grrrr GAS).

Pro Tools Expert gives a much better review than I ever could:

https://www.pro-tools-expert.com/produc ... on-plug-in
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 amCould very well be my last purchase.
Heresy!!! :evil:
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Rational wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:57 am Never mind. As you were. I just did a whois and it seems they are both registered to them and hosted on the same server.

Seems the US site, thomannmusic.com has better prices then? Interesting. Didn't realize that until today.

It is showing me $229 again - maybe the lower price was a mistake, or just for Cyber Monday?

I have to say, I am awfully proud of myself. I did not buy a single music software product on BF or CM. Now we wait for dealz form UVI and Arturia. Lets see some 40% or 50% off on bundles bitchez.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

cprompt wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:51 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 am Did anyone actually buy the Waves Abbey Road Saturator + MDMX bundle? Any quick review?
Yes I did (grrrr GAS).

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:59 amCould very well be my last purchase.
Heresy!!! :evil:
Thanks! I think only GAS could make us purchase it. Not really seeing any other reason except the price to pick this up - I mean 5 plugins for less than 50 bucks is always tempting. :arrow: But showing some resistance here... :borg:

cprompt wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:51 am
Yes I did (grrrr GAS).

If I understand well, this would be a competitor for the Aphex Aural Exciter.

telecode wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:01 pm I have to say, I am awfully proud of myself. I did not buy a single music software product on BF or CM. Now we wait for dealz form UVI and Arturia. Lets see some 40% or 50% off on bundles bitchez.
What Arturia bundle deal? The V Collection is $299 new / $99 upgrade at the moment - until Thursday
https://www.arturia.com/black-friday-19#en

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

bharris22 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 am
Rational wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:57 am Never mind. As you were. I just did a whois and it seems they are both registered to them and hosted on the same server.

It is showing me $229 again - maybe the lower price was a mistake, or just for Cyber Monday?
Oh good actually. One less thing I have to buy because it's on sale. Phew! So glad they end their sales so quickly.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”