SynthMaster One v1.3 out now with 200 new presets, white skin by Satyatunes, cloud features... v1.3.4 update

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
ramseysounds
KVRian
535 posts since 9 Jul, 2014 from UK

Post Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:46 am

Are all the bugs dealt with now? Stable?
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Proken
KVRist
73 posts since 1 Nov, 2018

Re: SynthMaster One v1.3 out now with 200 new presets, white skin by Satyatunes, cloud features... v1.3.4 update

Post Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:33 am

Howgs wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:43 am
Proken wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:35 pm
Synthmaster One is less buggy right now, looks way better. Really love this synth. Also I noticed something odd when drag n drop modulating. When I drag and drop Mod 1 to filter 1 cutoff, it doesn’t effect it whilst it says it is modulated. When I take mod 2 it does work, which is strange. Anyone else encountered this problem?
The Mod 1 enveloppe is assigned to the Filter 1 Cutoff by default. You can use the Mod Env knob in the filter window rather than go in the mod matrix to change how much mod 1 affects the cutoff
OK, I feel so stupid right now. :dog:

farjedi
KVRer
28 posts since 12 Oct, 2007 from OXford,UK

Re: SynthMaster One v1.3 out now with 200 new presets, white skin by Satyatunes, cloud features... v1.3.4 update

Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:57 pm

Excellent update, haven't used this for a while and thought I'd see how it was getting on. Really enjoying the new functions.

I really love the scale functions, although I came across something that made me scratch my head. I had one instance of Synthmaster on a track just on normal chromatic mode. And then loaded another instance on a different channel and thought I'd try some pentatonic scales. Well, changing the scale and mode on one plugin changed the other! Then I thought somehow they are linked through Global, so switched to Preset, but this made no effect on the sound whatsoever. Is this a bug or do I need to RTFM?

kv331
KVRAF
5865 posts since 14 Nov, 2006 from Ankara, Turkey

Post Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:54 am

farjedi wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:57 pm
I really love the scale functions, although I came across something that made me scratch my head. I had one instance of Synthmaster on a track just on normal chromatic mode. And then loaded another instance on a different channel and thought I'd try some pentatonic scales. Well, changing the scale and mode on one plugin changed the other! Then I thought somehow they are linked through Global, so switched to Preset, but this made no effect on the sound whatsoever. Is this a bug or do I need to RTFM?
That's odd. will test it tomorrow morning.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

ecamburn
KVRist
455 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Post Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Can anyone familiar with the Synthmaster ecosystem confirm these things?

*Expansions sold by KV331 only work in Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster Player and don't work in Synthmaster One
*Synthmaster One (PC) factory patches can be used in Synthmaster One (ios)

e-crooner
KVRian
500 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Post Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:27 pm

The two synths are probably incompatible. Just compare the different features, no wonder Synthmaster One presets don't work in Synthmaster and vice versa.

zzz00m
KVRAF
2014 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Post Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:44 pm

ecamburn wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Can anyone familiar with the Synthmaster ecosystem confirm these things?

*Expansions sold by KV331 only work in Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster Player and don't work in Synthmaster One
Correct!
Windows 10; with instruments from AAS, Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, UVI, Vember Audio, Waves, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

Return to “Instruments”