Let's talk reaktor 6.4

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor Reaktor Player

that's an astoundingly clear post, David.

There isn't a workaround or hack to use vsts inside reaktor 6.3, right? Using the midi out to control synth in a daw doesn't help because you can only control one vst and it's not easy with controlling parameters. And this hack doesn't work for vst FX, so no it's not a solution.

The post above shows a way to control a single plugin inside logic using MIDI and automation.. although you could also just use MIDI without needing the script: use MIDI learn on the VST to control the knobs from the MIDI CC output.. but as you mention you can only do this with one synth plugin using this method in Logic.

Other hosts are more flexible in this regard and would allow multiple VSTis to be controlled using a single Rack in reaktor, by using multiple MIDI output blocks, each one set to a different MIDI channel for each VSTi

Bluecat Patchwork has a great MIDI patching system that allows you to route MIDI from Reaktor to multiple hosted Synths, it works great and you can load Patchwork as an audiounit in logic.. there isn't a way to host a VSTi directly in Reaktor at the moment but with modular DAWs like Bitwig, Bidule or Mulab there are many ways to achieve a similar result.

Where can i change mono, poly, legato mode? Is possible to change this in Reaktor or this depends on synth and can only change this in synth?

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:43 am
EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:25 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:08 amI've been asking for vector graphics for years in the same vein as max msp etc ...N.I> just doesn't care about that
Ever dealt with a 20+ years old codebase? From product management point of view, would you do a high effort low turnaround solution rather than the other way around?
No I haven't , but what cycling 74 did when going from max 4.5 to 5.0 is what N.I. should have done a long time ago .
Making the user experience a lot more friendlier by tackling the underlying gui codebase .
I am not saying they should have adopted the juce framework , but just adding these additional layers of
rack blocks while still keeping the 20 year old gui system is imho not verry future proof .
I am certainly not the only one feeling that way.

Other then that , crucial things like triplet timing for the util block have never been updated by N.I. , an sich that's not a problem since the U.L . has got you covered .
I am updating the util clock to do triplets for the rack standard , but in al honousty that is really the job of N.I.
This is why I have not purchased. And when they update the GUI........insta buy.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Hey Guys.. sorry been a bit quiet, been finishing up the synth pack and it is now ready to go, just need to get the final encoding from NI then will make an announcement here..

..also If you don't have all the packs I'm running a spooky sale over halloween -->

20% discount code = SPOOKY19

toyboxaudio.com

No worries. I wasn't waiting anyway.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Black Friday sale: enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout for 25% discount :) -->

http://toyboxaudio.com

Toybox BF flier 2.png

The toybox V1.1 update is now available! :)

Grab the updated packs from the toybox website:

https://www.toyboxaudio.com

All packs have been updated. The free pack now includes a suite of 32 step sequencers plus new sequence driving blocks for flipping and twisting sequences. There's a bunch of new features, blocks, GUI improvements etc..

25% Black Friday discount has been extended till end of the week -->

enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout.

2small.jpg

1small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TOYBOX release the SYNTH BUNDLE

A collection of powerful modular monophonic and polyphonic synthesisers.

Combined with over 80 sequencing, synthesis and modulation blocks included, the synths can be patched in limitless combinations using virtual patch cables on the front panel.

Synthesis types include classic multi-wave, FM, waveform drawing, phase modulation, sampling and state of the art analog modelling.

The bundle includes a sophisticated, fully modulatable Piano Roll block with extensive editing functions, 2 automation lanes and performance features. Piano Roll features include:

• 16 realtime modulatable knobs for pitch, swing, note length, stretch, warp, scale, key etc
• 8 different patterns that can be re-triggered, twisted, stretched and warped fluidly as they are played
• Launch Quantise feature keeps jamming locked to the beat
• Input ports allow for algorithmic inputting of notes by connecting LFOs and other modulation sources
• Note editing tools match features found on high end DAWs .

$52 with discount (enter CHRISTMAS20 at the checkout for 20% off the $65 regular price)

More information: https://www.toyboxaudio.com

Last edited by David@TOYBOX on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations, the Synth Bundle is spectacular! I spent a ton of time with just the FM Synth. Highly recommended!

...It looks like the 25% off on Blocks bundle is gone...

"25% Black Friday discount has been extended till end of the week -->
enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout "

Will there be a little offer for the two bundles at some point 100$ :clap: ? :cry:

All the best..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I need to check out the ToyBox V1.1 update but I’ve been busy learning a bit about Reaktor Core and editing a few of my favourite blocks to create my own custom versions, great fun!

I’ll probably pass on the synth bundle as I use my MatrixBrute, Massive X, Falcon, Repro or Diva for that. I mainly use Reaktor for effects as you can get inside the modules and add things to the feedback paths, swap out different filters, chain effects, add modulators etc.

Congratulations, the Synth Bundle is spectacular! I spent a ton of time with just the FM Synth. Highly recommended!
Thanks Micheal! Yes the FM synth is definitely one of my favourites
Will there be a little offer for the two bundles at some point 100$
No, not planning a bundle of bundles but there is currently a Christmas sale: 20% off the whole cart.. enter CHRISTMAS20 at the checkout
I need to check out the ToyBox V1.1 update but I’ve been busy learning a bit about Reaktor Core and editing a few of my favourite blocks to create my own custom versions, great fun!
Yes it's pretty easy to create your own blocks and core is a fun environment to play with DSP ideas.

Check out LiveCore, which is a live coding environment built in Reaktor Core that I put together with Jack Armitage:

https://cdm.link/2019/09/livecore-free- ... g-reaktor/

Also I'm trying to see if there is some interest in creating a free 'Community Pack' of Reaktor 'patch & play' blocks from the user library etc, check out this thread:

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... ty.364769/

...so many blocks..lol...

trying to make sense of the ones available now ;
-Euro Reakt for Reaktor 6.3
-ToyBox bundles

(trying to get into generative composition ,drum sequencing mainly)

also,

If I get the Sampling Pack now and in the future the Blocks Bundle (that inc the Sampling Pack)
will I be able to get $ reduction or be able to resell??

Many thanks in advance for replying,
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

If I get the Sampling Pack now and in the future the Blocks Bundle (that inc the Sampling Pack)
will I be able to get $ reduction
Yep, just email me via the link on the website

Return to “Modular Synthesis”