Available now: Tone2 Icarus2.5 - Wavetable Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Icarus3

Wahrscheinlich wird es für das Icarus2 Handbuch in Zukunft auch eine deutsche Übersetzung geben. Leider lesen heutzutage viel zu wenig Nutzer die Handbücher :-/
Danke. Und nochmal alles Gute für dich :hug:

Have been playing with the one finger performance features for the last couple hours and i'm really impressed (blown away actually :oops: )
Yes, this is really so much fun, this alone is worth the upgrade :tu:

FapFilter wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:23 pm Hi Markus,
Have been playing with the one finger performance features for the last couple hours and i'm really impressed (blown away actually :oops: )

Though what i'd like to see at some point would be nudge left/right buttons for the Arp/Drums/Glitch sequences
Also sample item drag & drop from host directly into the drum sequencer would be neat someday

For the moment i hope you can and will relax for a while now. It's well deserved
Thanks for this awesome update! :tu:
Thanks for the nice words :-)
next previous buttons for the drum-patterns / arp-patterns / glitch-templates would be indeed a nice addition

Thanks for a great upgrade!!

Our current statistics say that the whole issue is a non-issue for 99% of the users

Markus Krause wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:48 pm Our current statistics say that the whole issue is a non-issue for 99% of the users
:tu:

Ok so Icarus 2 is showing as version 1 in my VST folder, no big deal but LIVE isn't picking up icarus at all as VST on the AU of icarus 2 is showing and working as per normal?

wagtunes wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:56 pm I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
You aren't.

sureno wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:59 pm Ok so Icarus 2 is showing as version 1 in my VST folder, no big deal but LIVE isn't picking up icarus at all as VST on the AU of icarus 2 is showing and working as per normal?
quoted to bypass the above.
hopefully markus will see it :tu:

You need to close the host completely before doing an installation. Otherwise it is just minimized and still running in the background. You must reload the host and do a rescan of the VST plugins.
On certain OSX versions you need to reboot your Mac to detect AU plugins properly. This is a known bug in Apple's AU validation tool.

Thankyou Vurt :tu:
UPDATE: the download links emailed happened to be release candidate 1 versions so im guessing they had a few bugs, manually going to the website and downloading that link fixed my issues with VST

Markus, its a beautiful synth my friend

:party:
Markus Krause wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:05 pm You need to close the host completely before doing an installation. Otherwise it is just minimized and still running in the background. You must reload the host and do a rescan of the VST plugins.
On certain OSX versions you need to reboot your Mac to detect AU plugins properly. This is a known bug in Apple's AU validation tool.
vurt wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:02 pm
sureno wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:59 pm Ok so Icarus 2 is showing as version 1 in my VST folder, no big deal but LIVE isn't picking up icarus at all as VST on the AU of icarus 2 is showing and working as per normal?
quoted to bypass the above.
hopefully markus will see it :tu:

no probs, just didn't want it missed .

glad its sorted too :D
have fun

@Markus.
That is really a major update!
Congrats for the amazing work you'v done for this release.
And also the presence on the forum.

I'm also getting a right buzz with icarus thanks markus my new favourite synth for my techno productions

so you know I am going through deleting posts...I dont want to finish to find more, junsev and wags get lost...stay out of this thread
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Instruments”