Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

mholloway wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:00 pm
frackermak wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:44 pm Electro body music.
See Combichrist 👍
Combichrist? EBM? Uhh....
Perhaps 'somewhat inspired by' at best, but EBM, no....

When people say 'EBM' it generally means: Front 242 (who quite literally *invented* the term EBM -- electronic body music) and Nitzer Ebb, and the various many offshoots from there. And even where I to name twenty of them, effing Combichrist would never have made the list, but so it goes.
or new generation HARSH EBM! hocico, suicide commando, alien vampires etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Well I finally made the time to upgrade. Activation went without a hitch. Had some minor issues importing the libraries. Couldn't overwrite old factory content location, which means I needed to copy over all my arp presets, user expansions, and pretty much anything else that wasn't specifically a part of a factory or paid expansion, but as far as update nuisances go it was pretty minor. No issues installing my licensed EXPs. Everything seems to be working well.

Hopefully the guys at VPS will find a way to introduce a system that doesn't involve deactivating and re-activating the license at regular intervals. Or at least allow for Avenger to auto-set the check-in date to X days since avenger was last opened. I have to admit I really hate schemes that employ this sort of check-in mechanism. It makes me feel kind of insecure about my ownership of a license, like some sort of bug or anomaly could randomly cause me a big PITA. If this wasn't one of my favorite synths I probably wouldn't bother. But for now everything is working alright.

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm I dont think I will manage the Funky House 2 demo in time. But Cinematic 3 is ready to drop soon. This one is magic
It' been available since 1.5.0. I'm confused.

double

GMusic wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:13 am
msvs wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm I dont think I will manage the Funky House 2 demo in time. But Cinematic 3 is ready to drop soon. This one is magic
No it's not. Why are you saying that?

Kalonai wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:37 am
GMusic wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:13 am
No it's not. Why are you saying that?
I tried checking again now and it won't let me log into my account thanks to the 504 error. :dog:
Anyway, Cinematic 3 was 100% in the store to buy when all the other new packs released with 1.5. There wasn't a product page for it though.

I just bought a new expansion, but I can't register it nor download it -- the Avenger account page results in a 504 error. oof.

yes here too. Seems like the provider 1&1 has technical problems. There are many companies affected, they are working on it

seems to work again!

Update was hassle free for me..... and the missing apps with Xps are back fantastic work !

:P

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:52 pm
See Combichrist 👍

When people say 'EBM' it generally means: Front 242 (who quite literally *invented* the term EBM -- electronic body music) and Nitzer Ebb, and the various many offshoots from there. And even where I to name twenty of them, effing Combichrist would never have made the list, but so it goes.
Influenced by Front 242 (one of my favourite bands), I've made the preset "AR Moldavia" which you can find in the new Rom Extension 2 XP in Nexus3. :tu: I'm also working on some Darksynth sounds for Avenger which fit into the EBM genre as well.

See Combichrist 👍

Been a Nitzer Ebb fan since 1985. We called it "Industrial Dance" back in those days.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

deleted

hvyen wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 am
Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:52 pm
See Combichrist 👍

Influenced by Front 242 (one of my favourite bands), I've made the preset "AR Moldavia" which you can find in the new Rom Extension 2 XP in Nexus3. :tu: I'm also working on some Darksynth sounds for Avenger which fit into the EBM genre as well.
and this is awesome :D for any recommendations im here ;)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Where do I find Aux outputs in Avenger?

I want to route my Avenger oscs to separate DAW mixer channels.

I can do it fine for drum tracks, as these out routings show in the Drum Mixer.

But I can't find an equivalent aux routing in the General Mixer

Where do I find the Aux Out assignments please?
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Return to “Instruments”