Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Last edited by GMusic on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nvm

oh come on kvr. just provide a delete option lol

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to import midi into arp section?

carlosigls wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:44 pm There are many protection systems and they have chosen the worst for the customer. It is my opinion. I don't think I paid a new version.
There's few protection systems which haven't been cracked by pirates, and WIBU's CodeMeter is one of them. My only complaint is the requirement to "call home" every 3 months. What if you're on tour and without Internet on the unscheduled day Avenger needs to "call home" to reauthorize for offline use? Rene and Manuel have pretty much insured that no professional musician in their right mind would ever tour with Avenger. And if your studio computer doesn't have easy Internet access, you could be in for an embarrassing client screw up on a recording day.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 pm What if you're on tour and without Internet on the unscheduled day Avenger needs to "call home" to reauthorize for offline use?
On the moon, or where do you think there is no internet connection at all? Hotels, internet cafés, free wifi on restaurants, shopping centres. Use your god damn phone. You are never without internet, if you really don't want to.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

EnochLight wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 pmThere's few protection systems which haven't been cracked by pirates, and WIBU's CodeMeter is one of them.
I wonder how the illegal versions of Reason, Sequoia or MAAT products work then...

sircuit wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:56 pm On this very thread, 740 pages behind, people were screaming “no dongle for Avenger!”. 740 later, people discuss about buying dongles. What a time to be alive!
Don't we have the right to ask? If not then I apologise.
Just to tell you my opinion....
Every user/musician/producer has his own way and setup. I have for example 5 PC in network and I can compose/produce on any of them. I get from Avenger 3 licences and then what? Do I have to move licences around on any PC I'm working.
See? The best solution for me is the Dongle. So simple....

JoaquinAce wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:37 pm What about the Codemeter sticks from MAAT? These are the 3-series.

https://www.maat.digital/dongle/
When I looked the web for the Dongle I saw this site. But anyway we need a official update from the support. I e-mailed Wibu and they told me that the stick has to be programmed from the developer to work
Below I will paste the response from Wibu systems.
" Hello Sir or Madam,
Thank you for your interest in our solution CodeMeter. Are you user of a protected software? Then you will get the CmDongle from the software vendor. We deliver empty CmDongles but only a programmed CmDongle is helpful. Could you please contact your software vendor? Thank you.
Best regards,
Elke Spiegelhalter
International Sales"

What really sucks is how many f**king usb slots to use now? Midi keyboard, audio interface, 2- 4 dongles etc lol.... cause everyone beeds another cp.... even if dongles are sometimes optional they are more secure? Than your pc might f**k up....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
EnochLight wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 pm What if you're on tour and without Internet on the unscheduled day Avenger needs to "call home" to reauthorize for offline use?
On the moon, or where do you think there is no internet connection at all? Hotels, internet cafés, free wifi on restaurants, shopping centres. Use your god damn phone. You are never without internet, if you really don't want to.
Doesn't have to be on the moon. On stage is bad enough, no? How happy would you be telling a crowd you have to find an internet connection before you can start the show?

riddim83 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:13 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:04 pm
Doesn't have to be on the moon. On stage is bad enough, no? How happy would you be telling a crowd you have to find an internet connection before you can start the show?
I'm pretty sure you will need to re-activate after 90 days of no internet. So if you every once in a while, like a week before traveling, have your computer connected to the internet, then there should be 90 days from then.

BUT....I could be wrong...
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Can avenger and phalanx share/use each other’s drum kits?

is there any easy way to extract avenger and phalyx drums into .wav?

i don't have problems with codemeter, on the other hand imho the new multiloop feature uses a bit much cpu. I hope it will be further optimized in the future. the bigger mod matrix is cool.

Return to “Instruments”