SYN'X 2.5 Released - Xils-Lab - (Multitimbral Synthex - intro discount-)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syn'X

Instant purchase.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

jsc wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm I've just purchased this beauty one hour ago, however no email confirmation received. Is this normal at Xils-Lab? Or is it delayed because i'll purchased it on saturday :party: and get the serial on monday? Thanks
I am in the same situation now. I bought Syn'x today, because I got a notice that the price reduction was only valid for 2 more days. However, no email, no product, no order history on my account page.

Did you at least checked if the Paypal transaction was successful ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Maybe the system is overloaded due to BF shopping 8)

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm Did you at least checked if the Paypal transaction was successful ?

Yes, I got the confirmation email from PP

e-crooner wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:39 pm Maybe the system is overloaded due to BF shopping 8)
Yes, indeed, it can also be a reason.

FotoxBr wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:37 pm Did you at least checked if the Paypal transaction was successful ?

Yes, I got the confirmation email from PP
So now that you are sure that the transaction was successful, if not made yet you may simply send an email to Xavier. It's very simple, just a few words to write about your worry, and keeping a kind tone because the issue is perhaps not even known from him, and you don't forget to add as reference the Paypal transaction number. Made that way, the issues of that kind are always solved quickly and with the best relations at the end.

Especially with Xavier ! He is always very kind with his customers !

And in the text of your message I also suggest you to add a secondary email address to join you... because sometimes it is nothing else than you usual email address which is suddenly bounced for mysterious technical reasons. Sometimes the origin of the problem is nothing else than that kind of imponderables.

FotoxBr wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 pm
jsc wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm I've just purchased this beauty one hour ago, however no email confirmation received. Is this normal at Xils-Lab? Or is it delayed because i'll purchased it on saturday :party: and get the serial on monday? Thanks
I am in the same situation now. I bought Syn'x today, because I got a notice that the price reduction was only valid for 2 more days. However, no email, no product, no order history on my account page.
I received an email now from Xavier and my account page is updated. For some reason the automatic system did not work. Problem solved for me.

Still waiting for Syn’x to be compatible with my Komplete Kontrol software. At the moment nope. It generates an error message from the scanner. Works fine in Ableton Live.

FotoxBr wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:39 am Still waiting for Syn’x to be compatible with my Komplete Kontrol software. At the moment nope. It generates an error message from the scanner. Works fine in Ableton Live.
Running the komplete kontrol software(standalone not as vst) as an administrator, I'm using Windows 10, did the trick for me. Once Syn'x is scanned and opened, you Can start komplete kontrol again as normal (not as administrator).hope this will help you.

jsc wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:01 pm
FotoxBr wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:39 am Still waiting for Syn’x to be compatible with my Komplete Kontrol software. At the moment nope. It generates an error message from the scanner. Works fine in Ableton Live.
Running the komplete kontrol software(standalone not as vst) as an administrator, I'm using Windows 10, did the trick for me. Once Syn'x is scanned and opened, you Can start komplete kontrol again as normal (not as administrator).hope this will help you.
Thank you. I run MacOS mojave. Can I do a trick like that ?

FotoxBr wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:28 pm
jsc wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:01 pm
Thank you. I run MacOS mojave. Can I do a trick like that ?
Sorry, i hope someone else can help you further.

It's probably the same kind of affair...

BlackWinny wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:18 pm It's probably the same kind of affair...
As far as my knowledge goes (not very far), I am always the administrator on my iMac. I do not know the MacOS equivalent of "run as administrator". It is Xaviers analysis that this has something to do with the iLok system and some library used in this. Sofar no fix.

Return to “Instruments”