Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gamma-UT wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:25 pm
VincentVega wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 pm You are so lucky! I didn't receive the Saturator plugin, and I didn't even receive the two free plugins for having made a purchase over $100, only one and a sh**ty response "we cannot give you more free plugins". I'm not asking for a free plugin, I'm asking for what corresponds to me according to the promotion.
Did you buy them in one hit?
Waves T&Cs wrote:You may take advantage of the Buy 2, Get 1 Free offer as many times as you want during the sale. However, you will be able to pick just one free plugin per transaction: for example, if you buy 4 plugins in the same transaction, you will be able to pick only one free plugin; but if you buy 4 plugins in two different transactions – 2 plugins in one transaction, and another 2 plugins in another transaction – you will be able to pick a total of two free plugins (one per transaction); and so on.
Always read the Waves T&Cs. There's invariably something that makes it work the way you didn't expect.
Yeah, I made two different transactions. First $58, second $107. According T&C I should receive three free plugins, but I have received only two. One for each.

Edit: That quoted T&C are for the current promo, I'm talking about the black friday promo ($50 or more -> 1 free plugins / $100 or more, two free plugins)

I can't keep up with these different offers (not that I was buying anything from them this time around). That sounds pretty arbitrary on their part. What was their reasoning? That it was a "one purchase per household" kind of a deal or just "we're not doing it"?

Even then, I can't see the value in not simply giving you the freebies. Holding out just splashes more bad publicity around when the cost of delivering them is minimal.

Situation like these tend to get resolved if you're able to escalate it up the management chain. Low-level grunts get told to apply the rules (whatever they are), while the more senior you go the less enthusiasm they have for holding out. Getting that escalation is the tricky bit, though.

EDIT: Just went back through the emails (I don't delete them - the hard drive bits are cheap). One is actually headlined "Get 3 FREE plugins".

Also, the T&Cs (web page is still active: https://www.waves.com/black-friday-2019 ... als-b-2019)
"Each customer can take advantage of the free plugin offer multiple times. For example, if you order $100 in one transaction and $100 in another, you are eligible for a total of four free plugins."

This seems pretty open and shut. I don't know what that rep is smoking unless there's something you haven't mentioned.

I just bought a few plugins on pluginboutique but I can't download anything :/ I keep getting error messages. Is anybody else able to download from pluginboutique?

thagreatbelow wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:58 am I just bought a few plugins on pluginboutique but I can't download anything :/ I keep getting error messages. Is anybody else able to download from pluginboutique?
Yes, it's currently working for me.

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:47 am
thagreatbelow wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:58 am I just bought a few plugins on pluginboutique but I can't download anything :/ I keep getting error messages. Is anybody else able to download from pluginboutique?
Yes, it's currently working for me.
Thank you. This is really weird. I wonder why it won't work for me. Very frustrating.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Put your browser in incognito and try.

Incognito ergo sum.

I know his name pops up all the time in this thread, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Uncle E who, yet again, was able to get me a great deal on the latest object of my digital desire.
It's nice having an Uncle in the business!

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:27 pm I know his name pops up all the time in this thread, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Uncle E who, yet again, was able to get me a great deal on the latest object of my digital desire.

Cheers
-B
Could we have some other Uncle, who fullfils our analogic desires as well... :hyper:

Just wanted to put in a heads up on Sonokinetic's Xmas sale. Starts today at 8 am pst (about an hour and a half) Usually the freebie is on the second day. But always lots of great deals. Though probably not for me as I have a lot of their stuff.

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:38 pm Just wanted to put in a heads up on Sonokinetic's Xmas sale. Starts today at 8 am pst (about an hour and a half) Usually the freebie is on the second day. But always lots of great deals. Though probably not for me as I have a lot of their stuff.
I‘m only missing their vocal and orchestral effects libraries. Are these any good?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

BERFAB wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:27 pm I know his name pops up all the time in this thread, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Uncle E who, yet again, was able to get me a great deal on the latest object of my digital desire.

Cheers
-B
The man’s a legend.

Uncle E is king, agreed :)

Speaking of which, @Uncle E, do you think the usual codes will apply to DrumComputer any time soon? :D

NI Straylight 50% off, ending in a few hours.

That library's crap though, right? Surely not worth 99 EUR despite what the rave reviews say, right?
(Talk me out of buying it! I'll get urinary infection from sitting on a fence this time of year.)

At Sonokinetic
Da Capo sounds really good to me.
https://www.sonokinetic.net/products/classical/dacapo/
Comments please just to test my hearing.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”