Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold Morph 2 to ttb. Smooth and quick transaction, highly recommended!

Sold Soundiron APE to pinki. Great experience, highly recommended.

Bought XLN Addictive Drums mallets adpak and midipak from Dallon426 - Recommended seller! Thanks.

Bought SPL Iron from simmo75
Super fast transfer, anytime again!
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

just bought PAs Lindell Audio 80 Series from escalona. Very fast and easy transaction. Recommended seller! Thanks!

alibling wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:27 pm just bought PAs Lindell Audio 80 Series from escalona. Very fast and easy transaction. Recommended seller! Thanks!
Ditto! alibling's communication was spotless and quick and everything was ever so smooth. Three thumbs up! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Scarlettlol wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:14 am Bought SSL G Channel (Waves) from Tomgu, awesome seller, what can I say, highly recommended.
Thanks, Scarlettlol, nice dealing with you!

Purchased DDMF Metaplugin from fairlyclose, great interaction, no problems, recommended seller.

sold Metaplugin to don1thedon who is a very good buyer. Good communicator and recommended

Bought u-he Hive 2 from r1_000. Fast and smooth deal. Totally recommended seller.

Recommendation for ralfrobert :tu:

ttb wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:07 pm Recommendation for ralfrobert :tu:
Recommendation for ttb also. This was a smooth transaction with very good communication.

Bought Chromaphone 2 from John_T who was a great sport and excellent seller. :tu:

Sold Chromaphone 2 to Mister36

Quick payment and communication

A very friendly chap :)

Bought Sylenth1 from Elektronisch. Fast and smooth deal (Mr. Lennar works hard and late...). Fully recommended seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”