Christian music topics in the Music Café section

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:35 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:06 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:00 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:58 pm
AnX wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:52 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:54 pm i even started my own death cult (they where big at the time)
https://youtu.be/ioCI0JYIbHw
least you didn't go "southern death cult".
then id have to kill you :)
I went to see SDC at a tiny venue in Whitley Bay, back in the 80s.
i have no issue with the band, just domt want to be called a southerner :hihi:
True story: I was once in a band with a guy who's name was Southern, but he was a geordie fom North Shields.
mind!
blown!

I dont think we ever react much to one post here or there, it's when the discussion gets heated that it's a problem and I would move those to HPC.

The fact is this thread is worse than the single post in his thread, people are trying to talk religion in this thread and while I did a temp lock so I could type this I cant promise it wont be locked again if people still use it for that purpose. The topic is and should be about christian music and the cafe, not about religion. :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:40 pm I dont think we ever react much to one post here or there, it's when the discussion gets heated that it's a problem and I would move those to HPC.

The fact is this thread is worse than the single post in his thread, people are trying to talk religion in this thread and while I did a temp lock so I could type this I cant promise it wont be locked again if people still use it for that purpose. The topic is and should be about christian music and the cafe, not about religion. :tu:
tbh hink, im not sure theres any real discussion to be had. the issue has been raised, if any rules have been broken they would be acted upon, if not, we can all move on.
leaving it open may lead to the obvious conclusion...

Just lets be honest, the song itself has NO connection at all to religion. If they actually listened to it instead of being triggered as a bunch of feminist, or should I say religionist, they would know that. It just has a religious title, thats all. Its a instrumental for you know who's sake, no vocals in it that preach the word. If you would hear the track without knowing the title you would give NO connection whatever to religion. I am gonna leave it as this is, I promoted my music. The track is in the topic. Its about the track. I almost never get any response to the track. Because people here seem to be so anti religious that they get triggered by a title as: God is love. Shows me more that you have a problem then than I. But as I said, I said my piece and go ahead, get this one out of context too. I do not care anymore.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

wind it back.
1 person was offended.

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:48 pm wind it back.
1 person was offended.
I was just posting the same thing, KvR is very large with many members..please dont judge the whole on the few
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:36 pm
AnX wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:52 pm

https://youtu.be/ioCI0JYIbHw
True story: I was once in a band with a guy who's name was Southern, but he was a geordie fom North Shields.
mind!
blown!
Haha ... even more weirdly, my name is Younger, but I'm older than Southern. :o

Mozex wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:46 pm Just lets be honest, the song itself has NO connection at all to religion. If they actually listened to it instead of being triggered as a bunch of feminist, or should I say religionist, they would know that. It just has a religious title, thats all. Its a instrumental for you know who's sake, no vocals in it that preach the word. If you would hear the track without knowing the title you would give NO connection whatever to religion. I am gonna leave it as this is, I promoted my music. The track is in the topic. Its about the track. I almost never get any response to the track. Because people here seem to be so anti religious that they get triggered by a title as: God is love. Shows me more that you have a problem then than I. But as I said, I said my piece and go ahead, get this one out of context too. I do not care anymore.
w.t.actual f. ?...

I am sorry but its not fun. I understand now that many people do not even listen to the track because of its title. And as a musician I find that a shame. I am proud on my songs and want others to hear it. Its a shame they do not even care about it because of the title. That has nothing to do with music anymore in my opinion. Just close your eyes next time and press play and if there is a problem then let me know.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Will someone put up a song "I'm Bigger Than Jesus!"
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:51 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:36 pm

mind!
blown!
Haha ... even more weirdly, my name is Younger, but I'm older than Southern. :o
:-o

Return to “Site Stuff”