Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LGK_Dude wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:44 am Might be too late, but if someone isn't going to use their free Sonokinetic Modal Runs, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you or maybe even trading one of the ostinato series for it (assuming its allowed - will have to ask)
As far as I know, Sonokinetic doesn't allow this.

Examigan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 pm I just received a $100 Amazon gift card. Are any synth or other plugin deals actually from legit places on Amazon?
Some sites now have something called Amazon Pay.

Native Instruments has a SoundIron offer on this month

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2019/

OFFER 1 - 80% OFF "SOUNDIRON COLLECTION" - Get 11 unique instruments ranging from pianos and harps to glitches and industrial clangs.

Was £1,039.00 Now only: £204.00

EMOTIONAL PIANO
A legendary virtual grand piano designed for professional soundtrack scoring, songwriting, and symphonic orchestration. Emotional Piano comes with a huge selection of presets and effects to give you an exceptional range of sonic flavors.

ELYSIUM HARP
A 47-string, Lyon & Healy bronze concert harp, recorded in exquisite detail. It comes with extended articulation choices, advanced controls, easy play-assist features, and warm presence across the entire key range.

GLITCH HERO
Created by composer and glitch artist Spencer Nunamaker – perfect for IDM, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, dub, and ambient music. Each library covers a unique style of hand-crafted, sound-designed drums and FX.

HYPERION STRINGS ELEMENTS
Hyperion Strings Elements is a universal string ensemble library with a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that makes it perfect for tasks like scoring, composing, or songwriting.

AMBIUS PRIME
A vast selection of hand-crafted pads, ambiences, leads, pulses, and textures. Each sound has been carefully sculpted from organic sources, captured from a wide spectrum of instruments, voices, and environments to create thousands of distinctly compelling sonic flavors.

APOCALYPSE PERCUSSION ELEMENTS
A potent selection of aggressive soundtrack drums and cymbals with more than 40 different drums, 100+ articulations, and deep dynamic layering. Derived from Soundiron’s epic percussion flagship, Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble.

MOTOR RHYTHMS
Motor Rhythms is a unique drum kit crafted from raw automobile parts by musical artist and mechanic Jordan Hill. It comes with an expansive collection of atmospheres, grooves, pads, and synth tones created from raw acoustic sources.

DAVID OLIVER'S RHYTHMIC ODYSSEY
This deep and stylistically-expansive collection focuses on dynamic live tuned and untuned percussion performances by British instrumentalist and media composer David Oliver.

HOPKIN INSTRUMENTARIUM: RATTLETINES
A set of unique hand-crafted tuned percussion instruments created by instrument designer and sound sculptor Bart Hopkin. Each produce their own special flavor of rattle or buzz, with a warmly resonant sound.

HOPKIN INSTRUMENTARIUM: TINES & ECHOES
Also created by Bart Hopkin, Tines & Echoes is a pentagonal sound box with 25 chromatically-tuned metal tines, each with a pair of sympathetic strings. Perfect for everything from melodic to percussive sounds to ambient and cinematic.

ANTIDRUM MACHINE
The ultimate compendium of alternative instruments and experimental percussive sounds – from industrial machines and noisy contraptions, to booming bass and tight clicks and clacks. ANTIDRUM is made for hard-hitting rhythms and freaky sound design.

---
OFFER 2 - 80% OFF "VOCAL SUITE" - Five solo and choir instruments ranging from epic choirs to breathtaking sopranos.

Was £805.00 Now only: £159.00

MIMI PAGE LIGHT & SHADOW
This feather-light soprano effortlessly glides from ambient and dream pop to EDM and cinematic vocal styles. Giving you chromatic articulations, melodic phrases, cinematic effects, pads, and more.

VOICE OF WIND: ADEY
Welcome to the dusky, warm vocals of Adey Bell. Her soulful mezzo-soprano voice is perfect for classical, pop, folk, blues, lounge, and jazz styles.

REQUIEM LIGHT SYMPHONIC CHOIR
Specifically designed for epic cinematic scoring and dramatic trailer composition, this dynamic cathedral choir effortlessly switches between dramatic power, heavenly soft tones, and transcendent choral atmospheres.

VOICES OF GAIA
A must-have collection of sounds for video game and fantasy composers. Guide four extraordinary vocalists through legatos, sustains, and staccatos, as well as live performance phrases in a variety of keys, tempos, and styles.

VOICES OF RAPTURE
Take control of four versatile singers covering the classical soprano, alto, tenor, and bass ranges. Perfect for underscoring, ambient arrangements, and reinforcing your soundtracks.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

There have been lots and lots of sales on orchestral stuff this year, especially last few months. Great for those who had those items on their wishlist. :tu:

I am actually waiting for the holiday gift (and e-voucher) from NI. I hope they continue that tradition. ;)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:32 am There have been lots and lots of sales on orchestral stuff this year, especially last few months. Great for those who had those items on their wishlist.
It's also great for those of us that don't because the GAS isn't quite as crippling ;-)

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

too bad when you got a lot of libraries alreay :( should be possible to upgrade or something cause you cannot? re-sell single libraries?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:44 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:32 am There have been lots and lots of sales on orchestral stuff this year, especially last few months. Great for those who had those items on their wishlist.
It's also great for those of us that don't because the GAS isn't quite as crippling ;-)
I have to agree to this for orchestral stuff. In fact, no GAS at all. :tu:

Caine123 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:46 am too bad when you got a lot of libraries alreay :( should be possible to upgrade or something cause you cannot? re-sell single libraries?
Nice way to ask. ;)

Very unlikely for upgrade, but try your luck with NI support/chat.

Those Soundiron vocal libs are pretty pretty good.

I already have a few of these vocal libs. The rest I'm mostly not interested in, but I'll buy from you Adey and Requiem Light if you have those and decide to go for the bundle anyway. :)
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

Fleer wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:24 am Those Soundiron vocal libs are pretty pretty good.
GAS fuel. ;)

:tu:

Highly recommend that Black 76 from IK that APD is giving away. I think it sounds great.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Thanks for heads up on the 76 limiter :)

As a deal I can highly recommend the Tasty Bytes for Omnisphere 2 I bought the Pads and Strings one and it's amazing value for $10

Buckster wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:18 pm Thanks for heads up on the 76 limiter :)

As a deal I can highly recommend the Tasty Bytes for Omnisphere 2 I bought the Pads and Strings one and it's amazing value for $10

Do they offer something extra special in addition to the pads and strings already in Omni, or other synths...and how so?
Last edited by macmuse on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”