Spam or sharing music?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

samsam wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:39 am the R aspect
argh, matey

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

it seems some people wont be happy until this new member leaves and frankly I am appalled by it, scratch that...I am sickened by the hatred towards a new member..there was a thread yesterday about it...READ THAT THREAD...dont start another attacking the person because that is what this is...its using this forum for important stuff to attack another member and both threads have been worse than anything he posts...stop starting trouble for the sake of starting trouble and grow up.
This forum is for discussing Off Topic subjects that are too hot to handle in the relatively civilised world of Off Topic, i.e. they will cause controversy and result in heated arguments/flames, namely Politics, Religion, Race, our ancestors history, etc.

We would rather you didn't discuss such issues here as there are plenty of other places on the Net that provide outlets for such discussions, but, nice people that we are, we give you this little corner of KVR to talk bollocks in.

it's a song, not a subject, it only becomes a subject when people make it one, it's his choice of music and it's your choice to open and listen to it. There is plenty to talk about besides the lyrics or perceived meaning..I will not allow bias and hatred to chase someone off KvR and. that is what is happening here.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Wait until I release my first album! 8)

Anyway, consequently we could call the Beatles ultraspam? Get a loife!

Hink wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:19 pm it seems some people wont be happy until this new member leaves and frankly I am appalled by it, scratch that...I am sickened by the hatred towards a new member..there was a thread yesterday about it...READ THAT THREAD...dont start another attacking the person because that is what this is...its using this forum for important stuff to attack another member and both threads have been worse than anything he posts...stop starting trouble for the sake of starting trouble and grow up.
This forum is for discussing Off Topic subjects that are too hot to handle in the relatively civilised world of Off Topic, i.e. they will cause controversy and result in heated arguments/flames, namely Politics, Religion, Race, our ancestors history, etc.

We would rather you didn't discuss such issues here as there are plenty of other places on the Net that provide outlets for such discussions, but, nice people that we are, we give you this little corner of KVR to talk bollocks in.

it's a song, not a subject, it only becomes a subject when people make it one, it's his choice of music and it's your choice to open and listen to it. There is plenty to talk about besides the lyrics or perceived meaning..I will not allow bias and hatred to chase someone off KvR and. that is what is happening here.
This is all in response to my starting this thread here? Jesus.

So, asking whether someone should park the songs for their EP in one thread rather than creating a bunch of threads in quick succession (which has never been a popular move on this site) is hounding them off? Oh, OK. Totally not an overreaction at all.

The thread was also posted in Site Stuff, which IIRC is about site stuff.
Last edited by Gamma-UT on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I still wait for an answer.

Do the Beatles post here often?

Hink wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:19 pm it seems some people wont be happy until this new member leaves and frankly I am appalled by it, scratch that...I am sickened by the hatred towards a new member..there was a thread yesterday about it...READ THAT THREAD...dont start another attacking the person because that is what this is...its using this forum for important stuff to attack another member and both threads have been worse than anything he posts...stop starting trouble for the sake of starting trouble and grow up.
I totally agree, and the post that started this was unnecessary. IMO, the comments in the post that were discussing religion could have been reported, and the mods could have made a decision on whether it broke forum rules. End of story.

However, I think it shouldn’t be missed that the member made the “complaining like a bunch of feminists” comment, so on both sides there needs to be a little more understanding and tolerance.

@Gamma-UT

Is your brain still functioning (mirror fx)?

What about Phil Collins? :hihi:

Going full throttle now.

there are no rules about posting multiple songs in the cafe and other people do it.

This is blatant targeting one member because of their beliefs...had the subject been left out of it then it would be a different story but two days in a row targeting someone because his posts songs are religious is wrong.

He has the right to post his songs, you dont have to listen but if someone starts a bigoted thread in site stuff I have a problem with that. That has happened her...we had a conversation, a long one, where we discussed the multiple thread thing.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Samsam made no mention of religion and actually asked Mushy and me to desist about it. If you want to suspend someone, I'm here.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:40 pm
I totally agree, and the post that started this was unnecessary. IMO, the comments in the post that were discussing religion could have been reported, and the mods could have made a decision on whether it broke forum rules. End of story.

However, I think it shouldn’t be missed that the member made the “complaining like a bunch of feminists” comment, so on both sides there needs to be a little more understanding and tolerance.
as his comment was in defense of unwarranted attacks I think before being concerned about that I will wait to see if it becomes a pattern. I'm more concerned about a member leaving because he was attacked by bigots.

Hink wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:48 pm as his comment was in defense of unwarranted attacks I think before being concerned about that I will wait to see if it becomes a pattern. I'm more concerned about a member leaving because he was attacked by bigots.
Care to explain who was being a bigot?

You also wrote that there has been a "bigoted thread". Do you mean the thread that i started by that?

I really have a hard time understanding your thinking and arguing here, TBH.
Last edited by chk071 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Site Stuff”