Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tunecrew wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:24 pm Bought Lindell Channel X and SPL Vitalizer from the-rippa - Quick and easy!
Thanks for the feedback "tunecrew" !!

Excellent buyer. Instant payment !!!!! :tu: :tu:

Bought Bitwig 3 Studio from Giuliano_r, good communication and no fuss. Thanks!

gallenwolf wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:46 am Bought Bitwig 3 Studio from Giuliano_r, good communication and no fuss. Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback gallenwolf. Excellent buyer. Quick transaction and friendly communication.

Sold a Fabfilter custom bundle to dangayle.
Excellent buyer all around. Couldn't have been better.

Sold plugin to paolostylo. Easy peasy sale. Good buyer!

Bought FabFilter plugins from supimpa. Extreme fast and secure transaction. Very trustworthy and nice guy. Thank you!

Sold Arturia Collection to talboot, smooth and fantastic experience. Thanks!

Purchased Valhalla DSP Delay from supimpa. Fast turn around, great comms and nice person. Awesome thanks!

Sold Ohmforce Mobileohm to Distorted Horizon!
Fast payment and excellent buyer!

Thanx again Distorted Horizon!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Brought Reason 9 from andony who couldn`t have been more helpful, trusted seller for sure. Cheers Glyn.

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from No Sonic Limits, fast and smooth transaction. A pleasure doing business :phones:

crowsbelikecaw wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:01 am Sold a Fabfilter custom bundle to dangayle.
Excellent buyer all around. Couldn't have been better.
Excellent transaction. Thank you.

Bought Zebra2 from Glitchform. Great transaction, friendly, communicative.

I got scammed by MusicKing.

I fell for that "Friends and family" crap, and now there's no way I can get the $175 I sent him. He stopped responding when he got the money, his 'last active' time is a few days AFTER my last two PMs which he read and ignored.

MusicKing is not to be trusted. AND, don't even try to use the "friends and family" option on PayPal. DO NOT ever declare the money as a gift. It doesn't end well.
one day I was walking on the street and someone saw me, he said "hey man" and I don't remember why I'm telling you this.

deleted
Last edited by enduser282 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”