Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Phil, another consideration! Can I plz have a "clear" button for the preset name search field?
Oh, I'm on fire with immense ideas for ANA 2 :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Is there an approximate time frame for when we might get a beta with the filter pre-gain and multisampling?

@ Dencheg: I tested yesterday. It´s actually not minutes but about 10-20 seconds. Bananabuzz is such a wavetable. I´m not skipping presets so I can´t tell from that perspective.
The average bored guy

bite_me wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 am @ Dencheg: I tested yesterday. It´s actually not minutes but about 10-20 seconds. Bananabuzz is such a wavetable. I´m not skipping presets so I can´t tell from that perspective.
That wavetable only takes about 1 and 1/2 seconds to load for me.

Devastator wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:08 am
bite_me wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:47 am @ Dencheg: I tested yesterday. It´s actually not minutes but about 10-20 seconds. Bananabuzz is such a wavetable. I´m not skipping presets so I can´t tell from that perspective.
That wavetable only takes about 1 and 1/2 seconds to load for me.
Hi again,
since my virusprotection was messing things up and I tested my system without it:
No more loadingtime issues!
Sorry for posting some crap.
The average bored guy

:hihi: :party:
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

sircuit wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:40 pm - the sampler knobs (start, loop start, loop end) seem to be inexplicably tied together and they all move by adjusting just one of them (!)
- the various pop-up windows that appear inside the GUI (WT Browser, Matrix, Arp etc.) they all have that close button but the experience is inconsistent due to them having different sizes. A method of closing by clicking for instance anywhere in the blank area on header of the window would be awesome (rick click to close, or doubleclick to close... something that doesn't require finding the X)
I recently bought ANA and love the sound. But these two things drive me crazy as well. The really need to fix the thing with the sampler knobs affecting other knobs. Makes automation impossible sometimes. And all the windows being different sizes is not a good design choice. Some tabs are the size of the window from where the tabs are selected, which work as expected in that the other tabs are still there, and some go to totally different window sizes with different close positions. I can't think of another VST designed much like this. I hope this improves as well.

I noticed in my account in my products/downloads that it said beta coming soon. Is this something that’s always there or do they have a new update coming soon?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:20 pm I noticed in my account in my products/downloads that it said beta coming soon. Is this something that’s always there or do they have a new update coming soon?
Don't remember. I receive 10s of marketing emails from S.A. and none with updates to the products I purchased. (Not only S.A, UVI, Sonnox & others aswell).

I just hope that being on Slate Digital roaster (which is, IMHO, a quality-oriented company) will make them work more on polishing ANA. It's a too damn great synth and it's a pity for it not to be perfectly polished.

Any relation to Polyana 2?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

garryknight wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:37 pm I'm hoping it's an upgrade to ANA and all current owners get a nice upgrade offer.
that would be wonderful
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ANA 2 is now discounted to £49 - total bargain if i do say so myself ;)

Phil Sonic Academy wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:03 pm ANA 2 is now discounted to £49 - total bargain if i do say so myself ;)
Cool! How long will the discount stay?

I'm an Ana1 (and Kick2) owner, so if I'm not mistaken there must be some discount for ANA2, do these discounts add up?

One more question if you don't mind, I had isntalled the ANA2 demo the day it was released but for personal reasons I wasn't able to test it before it expired, is it possible to reset the demo somehow?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Hey, The discounted price we will be running for a while... sales have been really strong since we changed it so we will keep it going.

The ANA 1 to ANA 2 upgrade price has been brought in line so if you have ANA one you will get it at a super price.

Unfortunately there is no way to reset the demo.

Phil, will you consider special offer for sound packs (or a bundle) for loyal customers who bought ANA2 paying full price?

Return to “Instruments”