Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:42 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:33 pm
Vleker wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:11 pm The Waves coupon also works on upgrades, I can upgrade from Gold to Gold + RennMaxx for $21. Is this a good price or does it go lower than this?
What code are we talking about? For 21$ I would probably also upgrade my Gold and RenMaxx to get the new RenMaxx versions.
I bought mine for $27 last year around this time. You both should absolutely jump on this deal. :o EveryPlugin might bring it just under $20. :tu:

BUNDLE30 is the code. www.waves.com
Thanks. Just upgraded my Gold and RenMaxx to Gold+RenMaxx which bring most my important Waves plugins to V11. Good that I did not use the recent GIFT10 to only upgrade RenMaxx as this is much better deal.

EDIT: Also damn you Waves, as I skipped the RenMaxx upgrade I was certain I can finish this year without spending a dime on plugins. :dog: :bang: :-x :cry:
Last edited by robotmonkey on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature here!

waltercruz wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 pm woah, they improved the upgrades page! very nice.
...of?

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:05 pm
waltercruz wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 pm woah, they improved the upgrades page! very nice.
...of?
Of Waves plugins. I also noticed that. It now shows possible common upgrades immediately and you can also further select plugins from which you want to upgrade. Not a big deal but definitely an improvement over old system.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:25 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:42 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:33 pm
Vleker wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:11 pm The Waves coupon also works on upgrades, I can upgrade from Gold to Gold + RennMaxx for $21. Is this a good price or does it go lower than this?
What code are we talking about? For 21$ I would probably also upgrade my Gold and RenMaxx to get the new RenMaxx versions.
I bought mine for $27 last year around this time. You both should absolutely jump on this deal. :o EveryPlugin might bring it just under $20. :tu:

BUNDLE30 is the code. www.waves.com
Thanks. Just upgraded my Gold and RenMaxx to Gold+RenMaxx which bring most my important Waves plugins to V11. Good that I did not use the recent GIFT10 to only upgrade RenMaxx as this is much better deal.

EDIT: Also damn you Waves, as I skipped the RenMaxx upgrade I was certain I can finish this year without spending a dime on plugins. :dog: :bang: :-x :cry:
Indeed, perfect! :) :tu:

Haha, I have decided the same and it's been more than 10 days now without spending on anything. Guess I have already overeaten too much (of plugins). :hihi:

robotmonkey wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:18 pm
...of?
Of Waves plugins. I also noticed that. It now shows possible common upgrades immediately and you can also further select plugins from which you want to upgrade. Not a big deal but definitely an improvement over old system.
OK - however, how useful this really is? I mean, I’ve got about 100 Waves plugins over the past 15 years, can’t remember any single plugin upgrade.
The nearest are Renn plugins, but those were more or less quasi upgrades.
Bundles are upgraded sometimes, but only in the meaning upgrade=more plugins.

So, I really can’t get the idea of this ”improvement”.

...of?
Yeah, but I noticed that the upgrade prices seems to have gone up a little with this new system. I don't remember exactly, but Horizon upgrade price seems a bit more now.

Also, it is showing me upgrades for the stuff that I already have on V11. For example, I have Gold+Ren Maxx and I do have some other redundant single plugins. So, it is showing me Gold+Ren Maxx upgrade from those single plugins.

Good thing is the details like what you will be exactly exchanging when upgrading and what new plugins you will get. Just need to read the options carefully. Might consider Horizon upgrade in Nov/Dec 2020.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:29 pm
...of?
Yeah, but I noticed that the upgrade prices seems to have gone up a little with this new system. I don't remember exactly, but Horizon upgrade price seems a bit more now.

Also, it is showing me upgrades for the stuff that I already have on V11. For example, I have Gold+Ren Maxx and I do have some other redundant single plugins. So, it is showing me Gold+Ren Maxx upgrade from those single plugins.

Good thing is the details like what you will be exactly exchanging when upgrading and what new plugins you will get. Just need to read the options carefully. Might consider Horizon upgrade in Nov/Dec 2020.
I think that's because they're having that extra discount with the code bundle30. Classic waves. "Get extra 30% with this code! But we'll raise the price by 30% for the duration of the promo"

Drogers wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 am
Uncle E wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:39 am 1 Day Sale: 80% off Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics, now $29 instead of $149 for today only:

https://www.jrrshop.com/toontrack-ezkey ... -electrics
Uncle E, is this the full version or the expansion?
It's the full version.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:49 pm
Drogers wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:58 am
Uncle E wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:39 am 1 Day Sale: 80% off Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics, now $29 instead of $149 for today only:

https://www.jrrshop.com/toontrack-ezkey ... -electrics
Uncle E, is this the full version or the expansion?
It's the full version.
Uncle E: Looks like the link for Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics isn't working anymore. Could you look into it? TIA! Looks like it was cutoff in the comment. This is the proper link (as in the no chat forum): https://www.jrrshop.com/toontrack-ezkey ... -electrics

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:27 pm OK - however, how useful this really is? I mean, I’ve got about 100 Waves plugins over the past 15 years, can’t remember any single plugin upgrade.

what I meant by upgrades page is the bundles upgrade page. this is what upgrades are on waves.

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:27 pm
...of?
OK - however, how useful this really is? I mean, I’ve got about 100 Waves plugins over the past 15 years, can’t remember any single plugin upgrade.

Basically it's just cosmetic change. Just looks better and you have one step less to see which upgrade options are available to you.
No signature here!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:29 pm Also, it is showing me upgrades for the stuff that I already have on V11. For example, I have Gold+Ren Maxx and I do have some other redundant single plugins. So, it is showing me Gold+Ren Maxx upgrade from those single plugins.

I think it makes sense as you can upgrade some combinations of single plugins to a bundle.
No signature here!

sonokinetic wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:02 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas 🎅🏽Day 8: Surprise!! another brand new sample library “Ostinato Noir” for 🎁FREE! ( limited amount). When we run out of free versions we’ll offer a 33% discount at https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
That was unexpected! Stressful, but appreciated. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

i have the Gold and Ren Bundle v 10 and i'd like to upgrade to 11 for 21$, but i just get the update plan for 90$. even to buy the Ren Maxx Bundle with 30% discount is cheaper than my option. :box: :dog:
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:20 pm i have the Gold and Ren Bundle v 10 and i'd like to upgrade to 11 for 21$, but i just get the update plan for 90$. even to buy the Ren Maxx Bundle with 30% discount is cheaper than my option. :box: :dog:
The only way the upgrade game works is to buy a bigger bundle than the one (or two) you've got, which in this case would be Platinum. But I guess that's going to be higher than the WUP cost even with the current discount.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”