Reaper 6.0 Is Live

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REAPER

forestrip wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:44 am It is absolutely not adapted for laptop screens - all elements look terrible, bulky, there is no negative scaling.
Maybe it's time to upgrade to a modern laptop with a decent screen resolution.

jonljacobi wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:46 pmit has the sex appeal of a saltine.
LOL! I may have to borrow that one from time to time. :hihi:

electronic115 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:20 pm please to the experts in Script, snap take vertically
this would be really necessary
Sorry to hijack but what theme is that? I've been looking for one that looks vaguely like Reason and does just that!
Signatures are so early 2000s.

electronic115 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:20 pm please to the experts in Script, snap take vertically
this would be really necessary
Yes indeed, sometimes it becomes messy when there are several takes at the same position

Kongru wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:41 pm Sorry to hijack but what theme is that? I've been looking for one that looks vaguely like Reason and does just that!
i did that, but it only works on my monitor resolution, and I removed everything I don't need
unfortunately I don't think it works for you, but you can look for a similar one at reaper themes

dupont wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:01 pm Yes indeed, sometimes it becomes messy when there are several takes at the same position
I want that because that would be like Lane track in Reason
I hope some expert in Script see this

you could just turn off "free item positioning" for the track.
⬆ Jon from The REAPER Blog

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

How are they with sending out the Reaper keys. Been a day, checked my spam, emailed them, nothing.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

The 4k version of this theme should be out tomorrow and looks terrific. 1080p version to follow in a few weeks.

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=228983

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:08 am The 4k version of this theme should be out tomorrow and looks terrific. 1080p version to follow in a few weeks.

Now THAT looks nice! My old eyes can read it and it looks clean! Just the right amount of contrast! It looks very professional!!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Audio~Geek wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:46 pm you could just turn off "free item positioning" for the track.
the thing is that I want Lane tracks, A.K.A mini tracks inside a track
like Reason
but I think I found what I was looking
this Script

audiojunkie wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:35 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:08 am The 4k version of this theme should be out tomorrow and looks terrific. 1080p version to follow in a few weeks.

Now THAT looks nice! My old eyes can read it and it looks clean! Just the right amount of contrast! It looks very professional!!
The 4k version is officially out. It's really a very well done theme by all accounts. I eagerly anticipate the 1080p version.

Cool! :tu:
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Great looking theme...I am not sure if anyone has asked this question, I will also post on the Reaper forum, been having a bit of trouble getting the post to register..
So posting here in the meantime.
Does anyone know if it has separators???
One of the main reasons I feel separators are so important is because you can lay out both the Mixer and Track Panel clearly in groups, especially if you are using a fair amount of VST, even coloring the mixer does not work as well IMHO.
The reason I have stuck with Commala 5 is because of this facility, plus different sized and styling of the mixer panel...which is extremely useful to define sub masters, and child tracks etc...makes life a lot easier when the mix gets more populated.
It does look nice tho...I really hope it has some of these features.
I attached a file, so you can see what I mean.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”