Korg releases Korg Triton VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Maybe check for a registry entry and delete it first? Try after that and a reboot.

And just to add, I'm enjoying the demo much more than when I owned the LC. (But still willing to wait for a sale.)
Last edited by BBFG# on Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanx for your suggestion - i have already tried that. maybe i will dowload a registry cleaner that makes better job...

Hmmm, i think i will write to Korg support, if i'm able to find a link or something..
--> Here's the page where I created my support request:
https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Since then, I have received an automated message, saying my request being reviewed.

update: in the meanwhile i've managed to download the installer on an other pc, so the demo runs on my pc again.

update2 : got direct links from the support - they were quite quick :)
Last edited by dune_rave on Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sounds best.
Has anyone read the EULA/TOA yet?
Is this new Pass system designed to put an end to account takeovers?

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:07 pm
layzer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:28 pm i been listening to the few triton vst demo videos on youtube, and i dunno why. its only available
for win10 or above and 64bit. no go for me. but i dont really hear anything above and beyond what you can already do with the M1 and WS YMMV. :shrug:
yadda yadda.............
It sounds way cleaner than M1 and WS,
oh but thats why i LOVE the dirty, 8bit, subtle overdrive overtones of the M1 and WS :smack:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

csfaoansdvdchcydenbwelkwslksndbdjfdsdgdahgrgsafdgsadfgasdgasfdg
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 pm csfaoansdvdchcydenbwelkwslksndbdjfdsdgdahgrgsafdgsadfgasdgasfdg
Oh man...

It's Saturday morning... ooops arvo...

not so intellectual .. pleeeaase...
;)

toonertik wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:48 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 pm csfaoansdvdchcydenbwelkwslksndbdjfdsdgdahgrgsafdgsadfgasdgasfdg
Oh man...

It's Saturday morning... ooops arvo...

not so intellectual .. pleeeaase...
;)
:lol:

I was gonna say, you can download the plugins from your KORG ID account if the app' won't let you.

In shorthand, that's:

csfaoansdvdchcydenbwelkwslksndbdjfdsdgdahgrgsafdgsadfgasdgasfdg

phew... thanks for translation, makes perfect sense now.

:tu:

What settings did you use to make that sound?

Love the Motion Synths :)
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:43 pm TD made some fantastic albums from second half of 90's onward. Tyranny of Beauty, Transiberia, Mars Polaris, Seven Letters From Tibet, Inferno and several others were all great albums.

Actually 90's was pretty much the pinnacle of innovative sound. Many of the sonically most innovative albums made at that time are still unmatched these days. There's literally nothing these days that comes even close to sonic innovation of 90's music... blablabla... All of that wobbling EDM is pure garbage.
I kinda agree about TD even though it took me a while to like their music after the 80s because I had preconceptions about early 90s synth sounds for some times. About your second paragraph though... This is exactly the kind of vain rant I expect to read here :clap:
layzer wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:13 pm face it, anything that sounds newage-ish with reverbed choir fairlight-ish sounds in the presets is going to be labeled "dated" its all about weird, abnoxious noises now.
Let's face it : every sound or trend in (electronic) music is "dated" or even abandoned at one point. But with the Internet we see that many music trends or sub-genres can coexist simultaneously. Artists build their own "niche" audience which is what matters. Actually New-agey sounds have been popular for a few years, since 2014 I'd say. It's mostly an indie electronic sound with the exception of a few big Electronic artists who helped popularize it but you've probably heard about Vaporwave which has reached a pretty large audience over the years.

I was thinking about korg M1 - what's the difference between the M1 sounds and the Triton sounds?
They seem quite similar to me, are there any overlapping or not?

sinemotor wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:38 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:43 pm TD made some fantastic albums from second half of 90's onward. Tyranny of Beauty, Transiberia, Mars Polaris, Seven Letters From Tibet, Inferno and several others were all great albums.

Actually 90's was pretty much the pinnacle of innovative sound. Many of the sonically most innovative albums made at that time are still unmatched these days. There's literally nothing these days that comes even close to sonic innovation of 90's music... blablabla... All of that wobbling EDM is pure garbage.
About your second paragraph though... This is exactly the kind of vain rant I expect to read here :clap:
Sorry, but it's the objective truth. :shrug:
No signature here!

Return to “Instruments”