Bitwig at NAMM Show January 16-19, 2020

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

''Meet us at the Bitwig booth (number 10605) at the Anaheim Convention center Hall C, come by for a chat, and learn more about our latest update Bitwig Studio 3.1.1.''

What do you think- will we get any surprises or sneak peaks ;-)
Must be about time for another Beta :party:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hm, I don't think so. Maybe they learned from last year, when it took quite a long time from announcement at NAMM until the real release. What was it, five months? Why setting yourself under such pressure.

The piano roll. :pray:

SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:53 am''Meet us at the Bitwig booth (number 10605) at the Anaheim Convention center Hall C, come by for a chat, and learn more about our latest update Bitwig Studio 3.1.1.''
:(
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

kpv wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:50 pm The piano roll. :pray:
:o :hyper: :clap: :party: :tu:

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:13 pm Hm, I don't think so. Maybe they learned from last year, when it took quite a long time from announcement at NAMM until the real release. What was it, five months? Why setting yourself under such pressure.
Yeh, I am not really expecting anything (still getting my head£ around V3, let alone 3.1 or the new vocoder!) but I suspect they may hint at direction or maybe even discuss networking/Collaboration as that’s already on the web site...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

How is Bitwig 3.1 slave to midi clock working?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Don't expect any new announcements as well, the just shipped a new version and gave us a vocoder.

docbot wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:02 pm Don't expect any new announcements as well, the just shipped a new version and gave us a vocoder.
:o :dog: :roll: :x :cry:

SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm I suspect they may hint at direction or maybe even discuss networking/Collaboration as that’s already on the web site...
I would love this, been waiting for it since it was dangled circa V1.x. but it's been on and off the website multiple times since then, so I won't hold my breath, but fingers crossed :pray:

neverbeeninariot wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm I suspect they may hint at direction or maybe even discuss networking/Collaboration as that’s already on the web site...
I would love this, been waiting for it since it was dangled circa V1.x. but it's been on and off the website multiple times since then, so I won't hold my breath, but fingers crossed :pray:
It’s still on the web site...

WHEN WILL THE COLLABORATION FEATURES BECOME AVAILABLE?
Collaboration features are planned for future versions of Bitwig Studio. Network support is already built into the core of the software and the Bitwig Studio project file format is designed bearing collaboration features in mind. So collaboration is part of the DNA of Bitwig Studio. We are dedicated to further develop our own collaboration technology.

SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:52 pm...I suspect they may hint at direction or maybe even discuss networking/Collaboration as that’s already on the web site
I hope their efforts will work out better than Ohm Studio which no one talks about:

https://youtu.be/K4g6cPZC8C8
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Maybe Ohm Studio missed so many basic DAW features that it did not become popular. But the collaboration ideas are something that Bitwig developers should take a look at if they will add something similar to Bitwig Studio.

So far history has indicated no one gives a hoot about collaboration features
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:47 pm So far history has indicated no one gives a hoot about collaboration features
agree

Return to “Bitwig”