Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think you misunderstood, the €24.9 price is for b-stock.

OK. B-Stock. Is there a massive difference between €24.9 and €30 (which may be cheaper in your region)?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

..and the b-stock California is gone already. No surprise to me, at all.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:27 pm OK. B-Stock. Is there a massive difference between €24.9 and €30 (which may be cheaper in your region)?
Not sure if I understand what you're asking.
OK these pedals are cheap anyway, but this is the cheapest way to get them I know of (unless you find a, even cheaper used one). An opportunity that obviously won't last long.

UVI has just launched Vintage Vault 3 which adds FM Suite, RX P10, PX V8, String Machines 2, USQ-1 and UVX670 to the Vintage Vault bundle plus a whole new set of 4 instruments called JP Legacy which is long awaited Jupiters and Junos. Finally a Jupiter 4 instrument to play with :)

RRP 599 Euros, intro price 399 Euros, upgrades may differ based on what you own, but I can get it for 199 Euros.

https://www.uvi.net/vintage-vault-3-upgrade-vv.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXbibs_LXnc

Looks like the intro prices are up until the end of January.
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Check the vouchers in your account - that's where upgrade discounts beyond the €199 for people who've bought some of the expansions already are lurking.

Gamma-UT wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm Check the vouchers in your account - that's where upgrade discounts beyond the €199 for people who've bought some of the expansions already are lurking.
Yes, already have an 80 euro rewards voucher that expires end of January. It's cool that should be able to upgrade for roughly £100 and gain a whole load of fun new stuff to play with.

Not that I'm anywhere further on from scratching the surface on VV2 and Falcon that I bought a few months ago. There's a lot to explore.

Edit: Just now been emailed a further 30 Euros off voucher because I already owned the Prophecy 10 library. Nice. At this rate they'll be paying me to take VV3 off their hands. And I will, because I'm nice like that.
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

cptgone wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:30 pm
Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:27 pm OK. B-Stock. Is there a massive difference between €24.9 and €30 (which may be cheaper in your region)?
Not sure if I understand what you're asking.
OK these pedals are cheap anyway, but this is the cheapest way to get them I know of (unless you find a, even cheaper used one). An opportunity that obviously won't last long.
B-stock is a bit hit and miss. I had an outstanding experience with a pair of Audeze b-stock headphones and a massive disappointment with a Roli b-stock item.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Were you able to get the Roli exchanged or refunded? They have had issues with dodgy sensors IME, which meant replacement. But they weren't B-stock items, so there was no issue getting them exchanged.

Gamma-UT wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:31 pm Were you able to get the Roli exchanged or refunded? They have had issues with dodgy sensors IME, which meant replacement. But they weren't B-stock items, so there was no issue getting them exchanged.
Yes, I got it refunded. When you buy b-stock it comes with the same return policy. The unit they sent me was completely beaten up. Most of the used stuff I ever bought was in much better shape. Audeze b-stock items I can recommend (they have regular b-stock sales). The headphones they sent me were indistinguishable from new ones.

I had a Kore like that: not totally beaten up but used enough in-store or by someone who managed to knacker it before the return period expired to have a button fail. So that went back.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:24 pm
Gamma-UT wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:17 pm Check the vouchers in your account - that's where upgrade discounts beyond the €199 for people who've bought some of the expansions already are lurking.
Yes, already have an 80 euro rewards voucher that expires end of January. It's cool that should be able to upgrade for roughly £100 and gain a whole load of fun new stuff to play with.

Not that I'm anywhere further on from scratching the surface on VV2 and Falcon that I bought a few months ago. There's a lot to explore.

Edit: Just now been emailed a further 30 Euros off voucher because I already owned the Prophecy 10 library. Nice. At this rate they'll be paying me to take VV3 off their hands. And I will, because I'm nice like that.
Did they just email you on their own? I own everything except 3 libraries and it’s still showing me an upgrade price of $199

tdm71 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:39 pm Did they just email you on their own? I own everything except 3 libraries and it’s still showing me an upgrade price of $199
You need to look at the voucher section in your UVI account. You will most likely have additional vouchers there (which can be combined).

You do not have any vouchers.

I've purchased tons of IVI products but mostly though Audiodeluxe. Maybe that's the why.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

An email should arrive eventually. But I found mine in the Vouchers section of my account page at UVI before the email arrived.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”