How to get rid of topic subscriptions?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anytime we post in a topic, we get automatically subscribed to it and can see future updates under "My Forum Topics". This is an excellent feature. :tu:

But once you are done with a topic, how to unsubscribe so that it doesn't show up and clutter the "My Forum Topics" page?

I tried with what I saw, but doesn't seem to work. Please help! :help:

Thank you. :)

at the bottom of each topic, theres a wrench. next to the post reply button :)
the option to subscribe or unsubscribe is there.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:01 pm at the bottom of each topic, theres a wrench. next to the post reply button :)
the option to subscribe or unsubscribe is there.
Thanks, I did try that. But the only thing it does is enables/disables the "notifications" for that topic. It does not help to clean the "My Forum Topics" page. :)

I think there is no way do it, as I tried almost everything I could see. Perhaps a suggestion for the website if it can be implemented. :(

My Topics is exactly that: topics in which you participated. You cannot undo that. They are not Subscriptions which you can do without posting there.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:48 pm My Topics is exactly that: topics in which you participated. You cannot undo that. They are not Subscriptions which you can do without posting there.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Need to be a bit more careful when posting in a topic I guess.

Return to “Site Stuff”