Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jugustaf bought some Toontrack stuff of mine. Nice communication and fast payment.

Sold "NI Session Guitarist : Strummed Acoustic 1" to Sciurus, great buyer and smooth transaction :tu:

Sold NI Expansions "Infamous Flow" & "Headland Flow" to Punkfest2000, great buyer and smooth transaction :tu:

Sold Ni Expansion "Sierra Grove" to Fielde, great buyer and smooth transaction :tu:

I bought RePro from PillCosby01 - a great transaction and a recommended seller!

Sold UVI Plate & Arturia 3 FIlters to Ckyremx.
Fast prompt payment and a highly recommended buyer
We are all a unique vibration in a beautiful symphony of infinite creation

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Future Audio Workshop Circle² from VirusTI82 via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=535249&p=7592470

Good transaction. Future Audio Workshop took a long time to process the transfer (about two weeks) but VirusTI82 ensured it was completed.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought McDSP 6050 from morelia: smooth transaction, great communication, highly recommended. Many thanks!

Sold Ableton Live 10 Suite to nsmuffin - A very smooth transaction with a very helpful buyer, and I would happily deal with him again.

Sold plugin to nullik and traded with LoveEnigma18. Great guys to deal with, highly recommend! :tu:

Bought TH3 from 100F.
Superfast and reliable KVRer ! Tx again !!! :tu:

Sold BX refinement to Bärtreuer, fast and easy transaction! Highly recommend

Nobdi wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 pm Bought TH3 from 100F.
Superfast and reliable KVRer ! Tx again !!! :tu:
Sold th3 to Nobdi.

Thank you for your purchase. I hope you make some great tunes with it.

I recommend Nobdi for business to everyone.

Bought Izotope Insight v1 from krabbencutter Smooth and quick transation - seller recommended. Thank you! :party:

0degree wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:30 am Bought Izotope Insight v1 from krabbencutter Smooth and quick transation - seller recommended. Thank you! :party:
Same goes for 0degree. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”