I don't understand the upgrade prices

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mladi wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:50 pm but i said sorry in the beginning and tried to be polite as possible in the thread. :wink:
If that's you trying to be polite, I don't wanna know what you're like when you're not trying to be polite.

I know I wasn't being polite, and I apologize. I also missed the part, where you said that you already added your licenses to your account, so most of my response was inaccurate. Does your account also show how much you paid for your plugins? In that case, it should be possible to automate the discount calculation.
mladi wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:09 pm You must have not much material against me when you only quote this answer without the context and that the other guy started it.
I'm pretty sure that's what started it: "Sorry but your upgrade plan is the biggest b***s*** ever!" I'm amazed you expected a positive result from this.

And thanks for putting me on your foe list. I'm honored that you care about me enough to put me on one of your lists. <3

mladi,
You should get a subscription for Pro Tools. And get all the Waves stuff too. You'll be
very happy with them. Trust me!

sirmonkey wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm mladi,
You should get a subscription for Pro Tools. And get all the Waves stuff too. You'll be
very happy with them. Trust me!
Thank you but i'm not interested in subscription (okay, i see what you did here.. :wink: ). All i want is a fair upgrade price for Melda customers who bought the plugins from reseller, those people are underprivileged atm. I see that Melda isn't interested to comment this topic. I thought Vojtech is a tough guy but it seems my b****sh**** title scared him too much. Really? That's Mickey Mouse.

Anyway, the criticism i got here was about the "aggressive" title which i understand but not so much about the issue itself so the topic is valid obviously.

Sayin' that: I'm done with this thread, i wrote what i think about this upgrade strategy and that is it. Have a nice day! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Well mladi, you see this thread doesn't deserve to be replied to... If you act agressive, you cannot expect the other side will be happy.
To explain anyways - we cannot control which price you buy it from resellers, most likely it is in actions, so as far as we are concerned, it's 50% off, that's why the policy is like this. And don't even get me started in how much we actually get from that... World isn't a fair place, someone always get worse treatment, that's just how it is. This way customers that buy from us directly may be in a better situation, your way customers that buy from resellers would be in a better situation. Guess which we chose...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:53 pm Well mladi, you see this thread doesn't deserve to be replied to... If you act agressive, you cannot expect the other side will be happy.
To explain anyways - we cannot control which price you buy it from resellers, most likely it is in actions, so as far as we are concerned, it's 50% off, that's why the policy is like this. And don't even get me started in how much we actually get from that... World isn't a fair place, someone always get worse treatment, that's just how it is. This way customers that buy from us directly may be in a better situation, your way customers that buy from resellers would be in a better situation. Guess which we chose...
Thank you for the reply! :tu:

Can you explain me how this 50% off works when i have this as example:

Upgrade to MEssentialsFXBundle

I have 8 of the 9 plugins (for your system i spend 24€ for 8 plugins which is a bad joke this price isn't possible even from reseller)

So you ask me to pay again € 232 for 1 additional plugin after i bought 8 plugins already. Seriously? If you want that people buy from you why you offer over reseller? Where i get aware on reseller site that my upgrade will be exorbitant expensive one day?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

nvm

Why on earth don't you contact the support like everyone else instead of spitting sulphur? I don't even know who you are, so I cannot check your account (plus Luke is there for these cases). It may well be a bug, who knows...
And btw. you get freeforlife updates, unlimited machines, still you can actually sell/upgrade... and you are still complaining??... this is a sad sad world...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry that i hurt your feelings when in the end i only asked you a few legit questions because i don't understand how the mathematic behind your upgrade prices work and btw. the whole thing which means why you create a large group of underprivileged customers because they bought from resellers like i did.

I already explained the purppose of this thread maybe a few times: If only one person didn't walk into the same trap like i then it was worth the trouble now.

Still the "kind of extortionate" upgrade prices (which are without comparison imo) remains.

It's not a fair world you know (recently someone said that to me) My feelings were also hurt. :wink:

mladi wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 pm Still the "kind of extortionate" upgrade prices (which are without comparison imo) remains.
OMG, can you just let it go already! Stop reviving this thread.

Dude, it was STILL cheaper for you to upgrade than to buy the whole packages, even when they were on a 50% off sale!

Where is the problem!? Frankly, you are being unreasonable.

Have you dealt with ANY OTHER plugin company? Try the "industry standard" Waves or Izotope and come back to us with just how "extortionate" the upgrade prices are.

Melda's prices are VERY good and the ridiculously generous free-for-life updates are enough to make anyone a fanboy. Well anyone being reasonable.

alexang wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am OMG, can you just let it go already! Stop reviving this thread.
OMG, can you just let it go already! Stop reviving MY thread with your bollocks!
alexang wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am Dude, it was STILL cheaper for you to upgrade than to buy the whole packages, even when they were on a 50% off sale!
Dude, then start to calculate. I'm curious about your result. Come on i'm waiting but don't forget that i already paid 8 of the 9 plugins of that bundle! I know you can't but anyway you are totally wrong and your whole statement is utter nonsense.
alexang wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am Where is the problem!? Frankly, you are being unreasonable.
Ohhh.. because i said sorry i don't want to pay over 230€ for one additional plugin? Or because i had the nerve to buy from reseller? Where is the problem? :lol:
alexang wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am Have you dealt with ANY OTHER plugin company? Try the "industry standard" Waves or Izotope and come back to us with just how "extortionate" the upgrade prices are.
I dealt with MANY OTHER plugin companies also Waves and iZotope and they have much better upgrade prices because they don't make a difference if you bought from reseller like Melda do. iZotope even gave me a free upgrade from Music Production Suite 2 to 3. Do a better job in trying to blame other companies next time.
alexang wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am Melda's prices are VERY good and the ridiculously generous free-for-life updates are enough to make anyone a fanboy. Well anyone being reasonable.
The issue is not the standard prices or life updates they are great! The issue is how Melda try to compensate from certain customers what they lost on the reseller and more. It's not a fair world. No, no. :wink:

All in all you are so unaware and ignorant about the truth (i could also say that you are simply lying) just to derail my last post. Straw man alert! Looking foward to your 20th post.
Last edited by mladi on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As I mentioned earlier with the web site bug in my case when I first bought Melda plugins. Not knowing of which account this is the subject does not help at all. It's actually counter-productive.

mladi wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 pm I already explained the purppose of this thread maybe a few times: If only one person didn't walk into the same trap like i then it was worth the trouble now.
You're quite the hero for standing up for your fellow man against the oppression and injustice of unfairly denied discounts. Unfortunately, you've achieved nothing. But points for effort, I guess. :hihi:

mladi wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:31 pm MEssentialsFXBundle with 9 plugins included = 125 (50%sale)
my upgrade price for getting 1 additonal plugin (Yes, one) = 108€
Mladi, you are focusing on the wrong thing and being too glass half empty about this. That's why people are getting frustrated and not agreeing with your perspective.

Taking your quoted upgrade prices, you are getting a good deal.

WITH 50% off the whole bundle, it is STILL cheaper for you to upgrade at any time.

A real dick move on Melda's part would have been if they made the bundle with 50% off around 15€ cheaper than your regular upgrade price. Then you would have felt FORCED into HAVING to upgrade quickly before the sale ends.

You SHOULD be feeling good that you can just ignore any sale and just upgrade when it's right for you. You won't have to scramble hundreds of € together quickly to catch a sale.

But hey, maybe you are right ... and everyone else is wrong. :?:

Taking your quoted upgrade prices, you are getting a good deal.
If you find that paying for the one last single plugin again 108€ in a sale when you already bought 8of9 of that bundle (furthermore the bundle with all 9 plugins been offered simultaneously for 125€ completely new) is a great deal for existing customers you should let check your brain function. No, seriously.

I can't help but be curious.... Which plugin is the last one in the bundle?

Return to “MeldaProduction”