Behringer - System 100/55- NAMM 2020

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:50 am Good pricing, but personally, in a similar price bracket I think I prefer the Dreadbox Chromatic modules, they're just a bit less vanilla.
any other reasonably priced basic modulation stuff you know of?
more adventurous im happy to go mutable and mqke noise.
but for basics, behringer/doepfer/???

not that im in any rush, still need to be a little "adult" and get shelves and tidy in there before adding a rack or two...

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm any other reasonably priced basic modulation stuff you know of?
Ladik

Takaab

Noise Reap maybe, except they seem to have purged most of their product line.

foosnark wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:20 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm any other reasonably priced basic modulation stuff you know of?
Ladik

Takaab

Noise Reap maybe, except they seem to have purged most of their product line.
cheers :tu:

Resistance is futile...Behringer seem determined to draw me back in....in fact, I consider it almost a certainty now. My first venture into modular was into a lot of these uber creative West Coast synthesis modules which didn't really twizzle my schnitzel. I should have been looking at the classic (vanilla did I hear somebody say?) big sound modulars...This is what Behringer seems to be delivering at such a good price. I am beginning to imagine what can be achieved taking the modular approach and integrating it with all of these classic desktop modules which they conveniently added modular patching too. I visualise building massive sounding modular setups capable of accessing the ducks nuts of all the classics...

jacqueslacouth wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:28 pm Resistance is futile...Behringer seem determined to draw me back in....in fact, I consider it almost a certainty now. My first venture into modular was into a lot of these uber creative West Coast synthesis modules which didn't really twizzle my schnitzel. I should have been looking at the classic (vanilla did I hear somebody say?) big sound modulars...This is what Behringer seems to be delivering at such a good price. I am beginning to imagine what can be achieved taking the modular approach and integrating it with all of these classic desktop modules which they conveniently added modular patching too. I visualise building massive sounding modular setups capable of accessing the ducks nuts of all the classics...
:borg:

Could this mean that we could see a future setup that features both the model d filter and the ms-20 filters.
I see the Moog modules already in there and they did make the K-2 so they could rip the filters right out if it.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:50 am Good pricing, but personally, in a similar price bracket I think I prefer the Dreadbox Chromatic modules, they're just a bit less vanilla.

not that im in any rush, still need to be a little "adult" and get shelves and tidy in there before adding a rack or two...
I always lean towards Doepfer. A lot of solid 'bread and butter' there.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

https://youtu.be/39Wbwt34i3Q

i really dont know why they bothered with this, it's a bloody awful drum machine

edit: beat me to it...

AnX wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:00 pm https://youtu.be/39Wbwt34i3Q

i really dont know why they bothered with this, it's a bloody awful drum machine
theyve done everything else?

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:52 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:40 pm

I always lean towards Doepfer. A lot of solid 'bread and butter' there.
indeed.
im just thinking if a similar module from b. is half that price again, the bread and butter modulation could get quite crazy as youd have twice as much 🤟

It's as cheap as the TD-3 with matching colors?

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”