Latest Builds ACE, Bazille, Diva, Hive (rev. 9033)

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:26 am
Rivanni wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:15 am One thing that I like to see changed in the presets browser for all u-he plugins is the direction of the scroll wheel.
A preference for scroll wheel direction is on the improvements list, but I really can't say when we'll find the time to do that.
While on the subject, it would be nice if the thumb wheel of my Logitech MX Master would work, too. :)
Logitech-MX-Master-3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
void main(dumb)

tasmaniandevil wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:19 pm
dermage wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:30 pm Edit: Nevermind and sorry, I tried it again in an empty project and it worked there. I have to find the broken project again, and if it's still happening there I will report back. Maybe it was also a Live problem since I now have 10.1.5 running.
Sounds very much like a Live issue, we had plenty of those since the release of Live 10. :wink:
So can confirm now, it happens in this one project, where I saved with ACE 1.4.0 before the parameter change, I can't remap the parameters to the new one in 1.4.1
Even when I use the VST3 on another midi channel it will always lose the settings for the parameters when touching another parameter. I'm sure it's a Live issue, they cache parameters for the VST name or something which both VST2+3 share and can't cope with the changed mapping. Will have to finish the track now with the old version :(

sQeetz wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:27 am
tasmaniandevil wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:26 am
Rivanni wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:15 am One thing that I like to see changed in the presets browser for all u-he plugins is the direction of the scroll wheel.
A preference for scroll wheel direction is on the improvements list, but I really can't say when we'll find the time to do that.
While on the subject, it would be nice if the thumb wheel of my Logitech MX Master would work, too. :)

Logitech-MX-Master-3.jpg

YES!!!

Return to “u-he”