Dead Duck Deducktion updated to 1.2.3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Deducktion

@swatwork Very nice work. I'd like to help you port all your great stuff to MacOS. PM me please?

No dark GUI... :cry:

Thanks for the update!

studio4 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:36 pm Thanks for the update.

My theme for Version 1.1.0
Thanks for the skin :party: :hug: :clap:

You know, this is a really, reeeally neat free little synth. I get impressed everytime I play it, and I think it puts a lot of paid soft synths to shame.
I hope Dead Duck keeps developing it!

Yes its a great little synth.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just adding my voice to those saying 'Thank You' for the update. It's a very useful and handy synth... and I enjoy using it a lot. A few idiosyncrasies to get used to... but tha's just me :D

Would like to have some 'official docs' on how the themes are built/maintained, particularly with this latest update... as a lot of the 'dark' spaces are so dark I can't find things sometimes.. but then I'm a senior person these days :hihi:

Thank you for a great synth. Lots of usable sweetspots :)

Deducktion has been updated to 1.2.0, see the opening post for details.
Last edited by swatwork on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ozboomer wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:06 am Would like to have some 'official docs' on how the themes are built/maintained, particularly with this latest update... as a lot of the 'dark' spaces are so dark I can't find things sometimes.. but then I'm a senior person these days :hihi:
I've uploaded the default theme as a standalone package to show the graphics and config settings needed to define a theme, with some basic notes to explain what the settings do.

https://static.kvraudio.com/files/2274/ ... _theme.zip

Thank you!
I love this synth!

Great. Thank you for the update.

Thanks for update

swatwork wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:41 pm
ozboomer wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:06 am Would like to have some 'official docs' on how the themes are built/maintained, particularly with this latest update... as a lot of the 'dark' spaces are so dark I can't find things sometimes.. but then I'm a senior person these days :hihi:
I've uploaded the default theme as a standalone package to show the graphics and config settings needed to define a theme, with some basic notes to explain what the settings do.

https://static.kvraudio.com/files/2274/ ... _theme.zip
Is there a way to change labels (text) positions in the config file?

Sinisterbr wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:52 pm Is there a way to change labels (text) positions in the config file?
Most of the labels are provided by the graphics so you can move them by editing the background bitmaps, but not via the config file. A small number of labels (some of those in the lower tab sections such as OSC) are generated programmatically so will always have a fixed position.

Would you add FM or Ring mod in the future @swatwork?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”